testtest

Hellcat Help Please !!

Well Now --- This is a great option for carry and conceal --- and weather you or your wife want to carry the Hellcat - this is the best option for keeping it low key and being able to light up your threat -- Also these options with the light are great choices because it will actually give u less recoil " less snappy especially for the wife " Also give u better grip and grab with some adjustments---
By the way nothing is getting in the way of the AR -- GREAT WEAPON FOR STOPPING ANYTHING -- but this is more for unexpected situations that i want to have the best advantage on
PS... ILL ONLY VOTE FOR THE MAN THATS PROTECTING OUR 2ND AMMENDMENT RIGHTS

Also if u already have a red dot " which one ???" THE OLIGHT PL MINI 2 VALKYRIE IS SafE TO SAY WILL BE JUST FINE --- its a lil cheaper and u dont need a laser with Red dot --- i have both because the Baldr was originally supposed to be for my xds mod2 45 --- but u can get the pl mini 2 for about 70 bux as of now --- and I should have mentioned its a lil smaller then the baldr for better concealment for the wife i suppose -- not by much but I bet she will approve
I must be going crazy... I swear I thought I saw a question about what kind of red dot I have on my Cat?? Anyway, it's a Shield RMSc and I love it. It comes in handy seeing the fact that one of my eyes is a Prosthetic.

Hey sorry about that I must have gotten you mixed up with another page --- disregard the wife statements
With that being said the actual lights for the Hellcat Im speaking of --- these lights will fit the hellcat
The PL MINI2 VALKYRIE WEIGHS ALMOST 3-Oz
THE BALDR MINI WEIGHS 3.7 --Oz

This will mitigate recoil some
Enzo !! Thanks for all your help! It's been a real pleasure conversing with you.

Enzo !! Thanks for all your help! It's been a real pleasure conversing with you.
Absolutely u as well -- by the way thats a great dot --- hopefully I can be more of a help in the future -- the hours in the day are prob catching up to the both of us --- enjoy and dont forget to vote 😉

If your really interested on top of having the most fairest pricing ive seen yet --- ill get u somewhere around 15% off lmk if u need a code

Also by the way the Baldr mini and the pl mini 2 from Olight fit the Hellcat and xds perfect -- also Mckinatec has all these lights and molds for 99% of the weapons out there

P.S you take the Olight rail off of the light to fit in the Hellcat frame perfectly 👌 also dont hesitate --- both great options and start your muscle memory using a light on your weapom for best overall outcome 👍

I just stumbled across https://www.mckinatec.com from a reddit post and now just saw your post about this holster company. I am now very interested and very happy to see they are making holsters. Can you share the discount code with me? Making a purchase soon! Thanks for the recommendation!

I have a Baldr mini on my Hellcat and love it. As noted, take off the rail and just put the screws back in, and it'll fit perfectly. I did go to Lowe's and got a small screw, to replace the big flipper-release-handle (I want to say it was an M3 screw? - and I use it with the factory spring-and-nut on the other end). And I LOVE the rechargeable battery - I have power in my gun safe, so the magnetic charge puck simply lays on the shelf where the gun spends the night. Simply wave the Baldr near the puck, and it hops in place on its own to charge. Then just pick up and remove the gun, and the magnet lets go. Slick.

I will check out the mckinatec page - good link, thank you! I have Alien Gear IWBs for my XD-s; I bought some kydex and made my own shell for the Hellcat with the Baldr, and put it on one of my Alien base panels and it works pretty well...but I can tell it's not "professionally done". I did manage to luck into the right mold pattern so that it automatically activates the Baldr when I draw - not sure how I did that, but I'll take it!

I did take a dremel tool to the front of the Baldr, to round off the (large!) square corners, to make it a little easier to re-holster. So far, it's been working well for me - retention is good, draw is good...and my kitchen stopped smelling like hot kydex after only about 2 days :ROFLMAO:

I have a Baldr mini on my Hellcat and love it. As noted, take off the rail and just put the screws back in, and it'll fit perfectly. I did go to Lowe's and got a small screw, to replace the big flipper-release-handle (I want to say it was an M3 screw? - and I use it with the factory spring-and-nut on the other end). And I LOVE the rechargeable battery - I have power in my gun safe, so the magnetic charge puck simply lays on the shelf where the gun spends the night. Simply wave the Baldr near the puck, and it hops in place on its own to charge. Then just pick up and remove the gun, and the magnet lets go. Slick.

I will check out the mckinatec page - good link, thank you! I have Alien Gear IWBs for my XD-s; I bought some kydex and made my own shell for the Hellcat with the Baldr, and put it on one of my Alien base panels and it works pretty well...but I can tell it's not "professionally done". I did manage to luck into the right mold pattern so that it automatically activates the Baldr when I draw - not sure how I did that, but I'll take it!

I did take a dremel tool to the front of the Baldr, to round off the (large!) square corners, to make it a little easier to re-holster. So far, it's been working well for me - retention is good, draw is good...and my kitchen stopped smelling like hot kydex after only about 2 days :ROFLMAO:

I put one of those on my P30SK.

So far? I’m impressed.

Back