testtest

Hellcat: My Impressions

All y'all at SA gotta stop teasing and taunting me with that purty little Hellcat. Ya know I want it, I'm just trying to get a few extra $$ together so I can get it without going back on the Ramen diet for another 30 days. :ROFLMAO:
Teasing you like how?
ED7EDAC4-F050-4C33-BFED-352807562BFB.jpeg
8FB4C29B-2E76-4C85-AA16-FDC6C9FE0D12.jpeg
BE779936-0B28-4FD7-84E8-1C3226407927.jpeg

I was close to getting a Sig 365 around the time they were releasing the Hellcat and got to handle one at one of my local gun stores and WOW. I really liked it. I was wanting something a lil more compact with the same capacity as my current carry and the sights, I really liked, and have for some reason always liked the “U” notched rear sights. Unfortunately I didn’t get it, I figured I would let it get out in the “market” for a bit and well that was a mistake. Long story short I don’t have a Hellcat when I could have...

I was close to getting a Sig 365 around the time they were releasing the Hellcat and got to handle one at one of my local gun stores and WOW. I really liked it. I was wanting something a lil more compact with the same capacity as my current carry and the sights, I really liked, and have for some reason always liked the “U” notched rear sights. Unfortunately I didn’t get it, I figured I would let it get out in the “market” for a bit and well that was a mistake. Long story short I don’t have a Hellcat when I could have...

Don't feel to bad . They didn't give me one during the big giveaway . :cry: oh well story of my life . LOL

The Hellcat seems very nice. I have a Sig P365 that has been perfect through 1200 rounds. Very easy to shoot and reliable with all ammo although I will say the least accurate ammo was Winchester White Box. The guns are too similar to temp me to purchase the Hellcat. I found my holsters for my since traded Kahr PM9 fit the Sig perfectly. I like the 12 round mag but purchased slightly larger pinky extensions for the 10 rounders. I still prefer a slightly larger gun for EDC but the Sig is starting to get more carry time.

The Uplala is almost mandatory. Sig probably bought stock in it and I'm sure the same with the Hellcat. I broke two cheap ones before I bought one.

While I've been very pleased with my G26 for years I have to say that the Hellcat has definitely pushed its way to the top off the list for "Best CCW". The Hellcat is considerably slimmer while still offering +10 firepower... and will accept a non proprietary light/laser with the accessory rail, unlike the P365 or G26 or G43X.

Back