testtest

Hellcat Optics ready holsters

Motley, thanks for reaching out. With such a new and popular gun like the Hellcat, you can expect that you'll be seeing a lot of holster options coming out for it (and there are a good amount out right now). The OSP option on the pistol can throw a bit of a curveball as there aren't a lot of micro guns like that set up for an optic. We ran a piece a while back on The Armory Life (https://www.thearmorylife.com/crossbreed-reckoning-hellcat-holster/) on the Crossbreed Reckoning holster for the OSP Hellcat. I had the gun set up with a Shield RMSc and found it to be a good fit and comfortable to carry. Check out the piece and see if that holster is a good choice for you.

Crossbreed holster will be my first choice for a Hellcat. And I second their comfort.

That is a nice looking rig. It looks like the Hellcat fits it well. I would like that for my Sunday go to meeting holster. I never think about owb but that looks cool. The name is what? Website.

That is a nice looking rig. It looks like the Hellcat fits it well. I would like that for my Sunday go to meeting holster. I never think about owb but that looks cool. The name is what? Website.

New Pacific leather- out of Columbus Ohio

I tried a little foxx holster for a kahr cm9 and wore it at 4oclock or appendix. I just found kind it too uncomfortable and large. It never got broken in as i didnt wear it enough.

I guess I just dont like iwb that much. I did have a small kydex that I wore awib and it was better.

My overall thought was inside waistband is more uncomfortable and the holsters I had wore low and I couldn't easily grab the grip ofthe kahr.

I sold the kahr and the holsters for the hellcat wich I find to be a better size firearm for me. (Also a better shooter- and all around gun).

I do have a Kuziak Signature IWB minimalist all leather AWIB and mag holster on the way tho. Not cut for a osp- but you can get them that way.

I think I like the feel of all leather. But that said folks rave about they hybrid or crossbreed styles

I tried a little foxx holster for a kahr cm9 and wore it at 4oclock or appendix. I just found kind it too uncomfortable and large. It never got broken in as i didnt wear it enough.

I guess I just dont like iwb that much. I did have a small kydex that I wore awib and it was better.

My overall thought was inside waistband is more uncomfortable and the holsters I had wore low and I couldn't easily grab the grip ofthe kahr.

I sold the kahr and the holsters for the hellcat wich I find to be a better size firearm for me. (Also a better shooter- and all around gun).

I do have a Kuziak Signature IWB minimalist all leather AWIB and mag holster on the way tho. Not cut for a osp- but you can get them that way.

I think I like the feel of all leather. But that said folks rave about they hybrid or crossbreed styles
Yeah, some talk about the modular also and I don't know which is better. I just ordered a velcro type gun belt to help me deal with not having the big buckle. It will allow me to be able to slide it through the pant loops so I'm not fighting with it. With the help of you guys, I'll get it right pretty soon. It is getting better with each change from here so far. Thanks!!

URBAN CARRY G3 HOLSTER IS MY PICK FOR CONCEALED CARRY
I have one and i just have a problem getting it out past the beltline. I did buy bigger pants and it's still hard to get out. If I really loosen the belt, then it comes out but I don't feel comfortable wearing my pants that loose. I do like the deep conceal though. I wish I can get it to work properly. Getting it back into the holster and into the pants is a pain also. Not quite as easy as it looks on the promotional video.

I have one and i just have a problem getting it out past the beltline. I did buy bigger pants and it's still hard to get out. If I really loosen the belt, then it comes out but I don't feel comfortable wearing my pants that loose. I do like the deep conceal though. I wish I can get it to work properly. Getting it back into the holster and into the pants is a pain also. Not quite as easy as it looks on the promotional video.
You need to read the instruction manual and break-in the leather and pratice the draw to tight of a waist band & belt can cause dificulty.

You need to read the instruction manual and break-in the leather and pratice the draw to tight of a waist band & belt can cause dificulty.
Agreed on the breakin leather. I have read the instructions and its just tough for the portly person. I like the concealment and it does feel comfortable in al other situations including sitting. It's just the draw.

Back