testtest

Hellcat Optics ready holsters

I have a leather OSP holster from Holster Pro. It has a sweat shield and it can be cut for the OSP or regular Hellcat.
20200608_180301.jpg

I found my SMSC at Sprinfields website. It was $300 which seems to be the going rate everywhere else. I found a leather iwb holster from Holster Pro. Its a little stiff but fits perfect. Here is the end result of my Hellcat purchase.
20200608_180301.jpg

I'll add just a little here ..... I currently have a really nice OWB holster model BH 21 P custom molded to my PF9 by "Black Hills" leather and I love it. But then I'm a confirmed 'leather' man and don't really care much for Kydex and similar. Nor do I really care much for the IWB. However, back to the question ......

My Hellcat w/"SMSC" red dot will fit into tha PF9 holster, albeit just a tad snug, within just a smidgen of clearing the red dot sight on the front edge of the holster. If this was the only holster I owned, I wouldn't hesitate to use it with my Hellcat.

I have, since owning my Hellcat, gone back to "Black Hills" and ordered the same model holster for the Hellcat w/red dot sight. In talking with owner/maker about the leading edge of the sight vs top edge of the holster, he assures me the new holster will be custom fitted to the Hellcat with the red dot mounted. I'm taking that to mean there won't be any interference between the front of the sight and the top of the holster.

regards,
jumpinjoe

I haven't been able to find an optic cheap enough yet, but ordere a Vedder light tuck that is cut for an optic when I do get one.
ADE optics is going to be debuting it’s micro optic in July. Check out some YouTube reviews of their other optics before you depend on a $100 red dot to save your life, but it’s an option.

I also found that HighNoon Holster's bare asset fits just well enough that it doesn't hit the optic.

Hello,

Black Scorpion Gear also has some holsters options that fit the regular and OSP Hellcat. They are in Sunrise, Florida and they make their Kydex/Boltaron holsters in house and are cut to properly fit it with or without a red dot sight installed. I added a link below that should take you directly to all the holsters they offer for the Hellcat.

Good Luck and Be Safe
:cool:

Back