testtest

Hellcat Options

KLGunner

Staff member
With the great release of the Hellcat & Hellcat OSP that Springfield did I’ve been thinking and wanted to get a general opinion of what everyone would like to see on or with the Hellcat? Personally I’d love to see the Hellcat in ether a 40 or a .45 ACP configuration. Another thing I’d love to see as an option for the Hellcat is ether a grip safety or ambi thumb safety. What’s y’alls opinion? What’s some of the customizations you’ve done with your Hellcat?

I wouldn’t mind a 45 version (although I have the 3.3” XDm in 45). I also wouldn't mind seeing a Hellcat 9mm with a 3.6 - 3.7” barrel ( much like the Sig P365 XL). Offer this Hellcat OSP and I’ll buy it (not making the non OSP purchase decision again, like I did with this current Hellcat) 😉

My first preference would be a grip safety. My second preferences would be a setup like the Walther P99c with a decocker and da/sa trigger system. I know that the second will not happen. All my pistols either have a thumb safety, grip safety or a decocker.

Back