testtest

Hellcat Pro 9

The trigger pull on mine was pretty bad out of the box. I shot 150 rounds and then replaced stock with Powder River Precision. Great improvement. Pistol has been totally reliable. Not crazy about the sights. Would prefer night sight on the rear. All in all, one of my favorite carry guns. Has replaced my G19.

I have one for EDC. Shoots great although the trigger could be better. Carries very comfy IWB or in my front pants pocket, even with the red dot.

Attachments

• IMG_20231009_190028121.jpg
    IMG_20231009_190028121.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20231009_190015783.jpg
    IMG_20231009_190015783.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 54
One of my main EDC's. Basically if I can't carry a bigger gun, I go to the Pro.
Personally, I don't mind the trigger, and I really like the sights. It's actually my favorite set of sighs I have ever used.
The size is perfect for carry, it just disappears, et it's still big enough to get your hand on it and shoot it

Before I bought my Pro, I tried the trigger pull (with permission) on a couple. When mine arrived, it was much worse than the ones I tried. Luck of the draw.

I shot 1911s in competition, tuned Vaqueros in Cowboy Action, and Glocks in matches. Don't think I'm a trigger snob. My Pro needed some help.

Before I bought my Pro, I tried the trigger pull (with permission) on a couple. When mine arrived, it was much worse than the ones I tried. Luck of the draw.

I shot 1911s in competition, tuned Vaqueros in Cowboy Action, and Glocks in matches. Don't think I'm a trigger snob. My Pro needed some help.
I agree on the trigger and not much of a fan of the front sight. I will add neither of those would deter me from purchasing as they are easy fixes

Interesting. I guess I just got lucky.

I have shot everything from Hi Points to Smith and Wesson and Glocks and Kimbers...and I don' think my Hellcat Pro is bad at all. I guess I got a good one?

Apex

One of my main EDC's. Basically if I can't carry a bigger gun, I go to the Pro.
Personally, I don't mind the trigger, and I really like the sights. It's actually my favorite set of sighs I have ever used.
The size is perfect for carry, it just disappears, et it's still big enough to get your hand on it and shoot it
Agree, love the sights.

Back