testtest

Hellcat RDP

Lchtus

Master Class
Ok all you earlier buyers. What you think about your new RDP? Seen the reviews and videos. Looks cool, sure maybe some gimmick but how’s the new trigger? Wasp handling a beating? Comp work well? Do you run w/put it?

I don’t have comp or wasp yet. On order.
I mainly bout this because of the dedicated safety,
As for the trigger the only real difference I can tell is the new trigger is completely smooth whereas the first one had small steps that ran up each side to the center blade.
I am equally as pleased with my 2nd hellcat As a I am the 1 st

I don’t have comp or wasp yet. On order.
I mainly bout this because of the dedicated safety,
As for the trigger the only real difference I can tell is the new trigger is completely smooth whereas the first one had small steps that ran up each side to the center blade.
I am equally as pleased with my 2nd hellcat As a I am the 1 st
Thank you @SaltyMonkey252

I found one at TinStar for less than msrp and been wanting a second hellcat anyway so however I justified to myself I ordered it.

I got the manual safety as I been wanting one given I been running 1911 style lately. My first hellcat may be my nightstand and my new my carry.

really wonder how that wasp holds up. My holosun seems to be as sturdy as can be...

will be a while before I can go pick min up from my LGS so living vicariously through everyone else...

I’ve had the Wasp for a couple weeks now. So far so good. Seems sturdy enough and the dot is still there. Only been to shoot it once, but I’m going to try to get out tomorrow. We’ll see how it goes, but so far, I like it.

Thank you @SaltyMonkey252

I found one at TinStar for less than msrp and been wanting a second hellcat anyway so however I justified to myself I ordered it.

I got the manual safety as I been wanting one given I been running 1911 style lately. My first hellcat may be my nightstand and my new my carry.

really wonder how that wasp holds up. My holosun seems to be as sturdy as can be...

will be a while before I can go pick min up from my LGS so living vicariously through everyone else...
Just registered to this site to say thanks for saving me $400+, i was about to buy a rdp for $1200+ on gunbroker but then i curiously decided to come to this site and search hellcat rdp in the search box. Luckily this was the first thread I seen and when I went to tinstar it was still in stock for UNDER MSRP!! Never thought I would've got a deal like that during these times so I had to register and thank you brother

Just registered to this site to say thanks for saving me $400+, i was about to buy a rdp for $1200+ on gunbroker but then i curiously decided to come to this site and search hellcat rdp in the search box. Luckily this was the first thread I seen and when I went to tinstar it was still in stock for UNDER MSRP!! Never thought I would've got a deal like that during these times so I had to register and thank you brother

Yeah dont do that. Lots of sites will have it. Just have to act quick. I saw one on NW armory *(gone now) started at 1050, then went all the way to 899. I bought mine for 849 out the door (Tin star has no tax and shipping).

Keep an eye on gun.deals and you will find one at A reasonable price for sure. Dont give in to their crazy. There is inventory out there hitting the market for sure.

Just registered to this site to say thanks for saving me $400+, i was about to buy a rdp for $1200+ on gunbroker but then i curiously decided to come to this site and search hellcat rdp in the search box. Luckily this was the first thread I seen and when I went to tinstar it was still in stock for UNDER MSRP!! Never thought I would've got a deal like that during these times so I had to register and thank you https://lockedloaded.com/product/hellcat-rdp-9mm-bk-wasp-ns

Yeah dont do that. Lots of sites will have it. Just have to act quick. I saw one on NW armory *(gone now) started at 1050, then went all the way to 899. I bought mine for 849 out the door (Tin star has no tax and shipping).

Keep an eye on gun.deals and you will find one at A reasonable price for sure. Dont give in to their crazy. There is inventory out there hitting the market for sure.
Yeah ill definitely keep that in mind for the future. I got mine for 849 as well a full 18 hours after your post so I thought it was too good to be true but an hour later they already uploaded tracking info. I think i might've just got extremely lucky though because as soon as I checked out it was no longer available. Now I just gotta get rid of this OSP hellcat I bought a few days before the RDP came out.

Yeah ill definitely keep that in mind for the future. I got mine for 849 as well a full 18 hours after your post so I thought it was too good to be true but an hour later they already uploaded tracking info. I think i might've just got extremely lucky though because as soon as I checked out it was no longer available. Now I just gotta get rid of this OSP hellcat I bought a few days before the RDP came out.

Where did you buy if you dont mind me asking? Thats a quick ship org. Many are slow nowadays.

Try XDTalk or SigForums. Lots sold there unless you want to go LGS. You should be able to get what you paid from what I have seen.

Where did you buy if you dont mind me asking? Thats a quick ship org. Many are slow nowadays.

Try XDTalk or SigForums. Lots sold there unless you want to go LGS. You should be able to get what you paid from what I have seen.
Tinstar same place as you, I was kind doubtful about the suspiciously fast shipping as well but I tripled checked and it's their actual site and so for they've responded to all my emails. That's why I was thanking you lol cause I went and searched Tinstar up the minute I seen your post and snagged the last one saving me hundreds(or maybe I'm just lucky and someone cancelled their order)
ac5ae54d38bf7bac76818d426c9aaff2.png

ah
Tinstar same place as you, I was kind doubtful about the suspiciously fast shipping as well but I tripled checked and it's their actual site and so for they've responded to all my emails. That's why I was thanking you lol cause I went and searched Tinstar up the minute I seen your post and snagged the last one saving me hundreds(or maybe I'm just lucky and someone cancelled their order)
ac5ae54d38bf7bac76818d426c9aaff2.png

Haha. Nice. Well done. I wondered who nabbed the other one. They are super fast and awesome. No tax. No shipping. Great site.

Back