testtest

Hellion worth the purchase?

DakotaIrish

Operator
Looking for advice on the Hellion. I have one waiting for me at my LGS and the reviews are great, but I am wondering if anyone on this board has real world experience? Thoughts vs a Victor AR15? I realize it isn't a straight up match but wondering real life pros and cons. Thanks!

I been really enjoying shooting my Hellion and I don't regret the purchase at all. It's a very soft shooting well balanced rifle. The rifle takes down very easy for cleaning & maintenance.

It's a very compat design at only 28-1/4 inches OAL. The stock has an adjustable length of pull so you can adjust for your shooting needs.

The only cons I can think of right now is that I love shooting this rifle a lot, but ammo is too damn expensive.

If you get the opportunity to pick one up I'd highly recommend it.

20220305_144724~3.jpg

I been really enjoying shooting my Hellion and I don't regret the purchase at all. It's a very soft shooting well balanced rifle. The rifle takes down very easy for cleaning & maintenance.

It's a very compat design at only 28-1/4 inches OAL. The stock has an adjustable length of pull so you can adjust for your shooting needs.

The only cons I can think of right now is that I love shooting this rifle a lot, but ammo is too damn expensive.

View attachment 26265
Looks like it shoots 22lr also🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and 9mm?

View attachment 26265
Perfect. Thank you for the info, I always like a real world opinion before dropping coin on a new product. Looking forward to getting it to the range.

Perfect. Thank you for the info, I always like a real world opinion before dropping coin on a new product. Looking forward to getting it to the range.
The Hellion is currently a unicorn on the market with so few of them being spotted in the wild. You may drum up a little attention at the range with inquiries about your new rifle so be prepared.

Back