testtest

Hex Wasp?

I recently got a Hellcat Pro. I’m seriously thinking about put a Wasp on it. How are you guys liking the Wasp?
You need to read this thread before you act, now my WASP is almost a year old and works fine, same battery.

I recently got a Hellcat Pro. I’m seriously thinking about put a Wasp on it. How are you guys liking the Wasp?
Optic works fine and fits snug but you better buy stock in battery companies… eats batteries like pez candy … I get about 6 weeks out of top of the line batteries…. Soooo roll the dice I suppose

I recived an e-mail from a rep at springfield armory on 4/14/22.That the issues with the hex wasp had been solved.At the time we were still getting reports on the forum of failures. Take it for what its worth.We all have to decide what works for us.

I haven't heard of any of the "fixed" Wasps going bad yet. But, I don't think there's been enough time to determine that yet.

I know when they work, they're pretty good. I bought mine the day after they were released. It's been almost 14 months and it's still going strong...

Well...........Some of our forum members have told us that they have returned the wasp 3 & 4 times.Does this mean they are being repaired or replaced ? you tell me.As I have said.We have over 18 pages of info.I feel the only way this will be resolved is if Springfield comes forward and posts info on the hows & whys of whats going on. Im sure there is a lot of info we are not getting.Why a statement has not been made by Springfield is beyond me.All I have is my own experience and those which are posted on this forum.As I said,all the e-mail I recived from Springfield said "It's been fixed". No details.If this was a few items I would say ok,but the volume of bad hex wasps alone to me warrants an explanation from Springfield.

Still have my original WASP that came with my Hellcat in May, same battery and still works like it should, I just wonder if the issue with them has anything to do with Covid shutdowns and such, maybe at that factory they had workers that got sick and the fill ins didn’t quite know how to manufacture them, just a thought

You need to read this thread before you act, now my WASP is almost a year old and works fine, same battery.

I recently bought a Hellcat RDP and have already gone through 2 batteries each lasting about two weeks. Guess I’ll be making the call Monday. Thanks for all the information here.

I recently bought a Hellcat RDP and have already gone through 2 batteries each lasting about two weeks. Guess I’ll be making the call Monday. Thanks for all the information here.
They just received mine last week. I’ll see what the turn around is. In the meantime I’ll carry my Ruger or Kimber. But hey, at least I got to carry it for 8 weeks and 2 batteries…hope they are stocking their warehouses… if it were me I would be looking for a new red dot partner collaboration. They probably own a stake in hex or co developed the wasp and are now beholden to it.

They just received mine last week. I’ll see what the turn around is. In the meantime I’ll carry my Ruger or Kimber. But hey, at least I got to carry it for 8 weeks and 2 batteries…hope they are stocking their warehouses… if it were me I would be looking for a new red dot partner collaboration. They probably own a stake in hex or co developed the wasp and are now beholden to it.
They need to revamp this and while they're at it add Shake-a-Awake.

Back