testtest

Hex wasp?

I bought the hellcat pro a couple weeks ago and I have been looking for a good optic for it. I figured that I should look into buying the one that was made for it… but I can’t seem to find it anywhere. So my first question is why? And my next question is, without breaking the bank, or getting a plate that will compromise my ccw capabilities, what’s a good alternative?

I bought the hellcat pro a couple weeks ago and I have been looking for a good optic for it. I figured that I should look into buying the one that was made for it… but I can’t seem to find it anywhere. So my first question is why? And my next question is, without breaking the bank, or getting a plate that will compromise my ccw capabilities, what’s a good alternative?
How does an adapter plate for an optic compromise your ccw capabilities?

You can go with a Shield R/SMSc or a Swampfox Sentinel but if it was me, I'd get a plate and mount a Holosun 507K on it because based on my experience Holosun dots are exceptionally solid and well worth the price.

How does an adapter plate for an optic compromise your ccw capabilities?

You can go with a Shield R/SMSc or a Swampfox Sentinel but if it was me, I'd get a plate and mount a Holosun 507K on it because based on my experience Holosun dots are exceptionally solid and well worth the price.
Agreed! Holosun is the best way to go for a red or green dot, they are also offering some new products for 2023 that are super low profile. Designed to be used with factory sights. Now the ones in the link are for the M&P and Glock but they are releasing more for other weapons for 2023.

It's a shame because it's a nice optic. I ordered mine the day after they came out and it's been fine. Battery lasted about a year and a half. I replaced it for the first time about 5 months ago. I think they had some issues in the 2nd or 3rd run that put a real negative reputation on it and they may have stopped producing it. Seems to me like the internals would be the same as the Dragonfly, but I haven't seen the same issues with that.

It's a shame because it's a nice optic. I ordered mine the day after they came out and it's been fine. Battery lasted about a year and a half. I replaced it for the first time about 5 months ago. I think they had some issues in the 2nd or 3rd run that put a real negative reputation on it and they may have stopped producing it. Seems to me like the internals would be the same as the Dragonfly, but I haven't seen the same issues with that.
I think you might be right about them halting production, everywhere I’ve looked the Wasp shows either “out of stock” or “unavailable”, yet I have not seen any announcements that it is discontinued. 😕

The Wasp my wife carries has been reliable. I bought it when they first came out. The battery was still strong after a year but it is my policy to change it out annually. It is a shame that so many folks are having trouble with them. My wife likes shooting with it.

Mine still works, even though I don’t have it on my Hellcat, it’s still working now for almost 2 years, going to change battery and see what happens, as for the dragonfly, I haven’t put a battery in it nor is it installed on my XDm Elite compact, I just really don’t care for a dot, so they just sit there in safe

Mine still works, even though I don’t have it on my Hellcat, it’s still working now for almost 2 years, going to change battery and see what happens, as for the dragonfly, I haven’t put a battery in it nor is it installed on my XDm Elite compact, I just really don’t care for a dot, so they just sit there in safe
Oh so you’re one of those radical anti-dotters that the Federal Bureau of Indoctrination warned everyone about…😮

Back