testtest

Hi Point Heaven

Didn't Buzz Aldren right before he died admit: the moon landing was faked by NASA ❓

I didn't know if you were joking or not. Buzz Aldrin is still alive and 93 years old.

I watch the moon landings on TV and was proud of what we had accomplished. I now have some questions about whether it was faked or not. The only thing that keeps me from believing it was faked is the fact that so many people would have been involved in the fakery, that by now someone would have written a book and made millions, that hasn't happened.

I didn't know if you were joking or not. Buzz Aldrin is still alive and 93 years old.

I watch the moon landings on TV and was proud of what we had accomplished. I now have some questions about whether it was faked or not. The only thing that keeps me from believing it was faked is the fact that so many people would have been involved in the fakery, that by now someone would have written a book and made millions, that hasn't happened.
I remember Mythbusters tackling the conspiracy theory. I thought they did a pretty good job of it, was interesting.

He has a few guns now, A Canik and a Sig 365 and some more. I gave him a Winchester bolt rifle i killed my first buck with.

I've only run 100 rounds through my HP 10mm but it went bang every time
The yeet cannons are only good for about 200 rounds, your halfway there.........:D:D:D:D

terminator-movie-terminator-5-genisys-.0.0.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm glad your grandson likes his Hi-point 10mm.
That model shows that Hi-point did some serious changes and development on their 10mm pistol and still kept cost low.

Yes, While for most people: very ugly, heavy, pain to clean but on the plus side it is cheaper, will fire any types of ammo you can find and does not have a jam or stovepipe issue.

Maybe in the future when grandson gets more finances and knowledge of firearms he will get a better firearm❓
Everyone has to start somewhere. When you start on the bottom rung you can only move up!

I will akways judge botton rung by RG revolver and Raven pistol. They woukd to be the bottom step you had to climb on to reach the Highpoint.

Hi points are generally considered reliable, and even accurate in the one I know of personally. The one my wife had was very reliable and accurate. Heavy as an anchor though.and one of biggest pains to clean.

Back