testtest

Highland Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day not too long ago a few of us were at our local gun shop, off duty and in street clothes. A black man walks in okay no big deal my friend the shop owner says Can I help you ? The young man says out loud "What's the cheapest gun ya got ". Ok bud see the door ya just walked in I suggest ya walk right back out of it.
Every time I go to Bass Pro/Cabellas in Hazelwood ( north STL county) there are always sketchy looking guys checking out the used wall for 9s. If they pass the BGC they go home with the gun. Now you and I both know that some of them are buying guns and selling them off to their hood rat friends who have felonies, but hey, unless you have universal BGC and a vigorous way to investigate and prosecute it what are you going to do ?

Here's another thought. Poor urban blacks are arguably the most at risk of gun violence and the least able to afford a gun. Especially in states like NY with restrictive licensing and permit schemes. Does anyone who isn't a racist POS think these poor black folks should just be told to pound sand when they go looking for a cheap handgun to defend themselves with?

No man, if the law says you have to be a felon, mentally unstable or meet some other criteria that EVERYONE is subject to in order to be denied your 2A rights, then that's the line right there.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it turns out the police had a history with him, and this probably could have been stopped. They confiscated his knives though.
The worst thing is not one family member would file a complaint against him for threatening his family, so law enforcement gave the knives back.
This just released since the kid was a minor his father signed for him to get a F.O.I.D card that's how these weapons were bought legally.
My question is who bank rolled him for those rifles and handguns, it was reported that he bought five firearms at once.
IMO father should also be charged.

The worst thing is not one family member would file a complaint against him for threatening his family, so law enforcement gave the knives back.
This just released since the kid was a minor his father signed for him to get a F.O.I.D card that's how these weapons were bought legally.
My question is who bank rolled him for those rifles and handguns, it was reported that he bought five firearms at once.
Kid's net worth is over 100k from his rap/spotify.

under the legal age to buy a gun, and the father signed him for that FOID card..??

yup, he should be charged as an accessory, before the fact, during and after.

I keep hearing online he used a rifle "similar" to an AR-15. We know from the videos he had 30-round mags....anyone hear what specific rifle he used? And yes, he was 22 years old...

I have not read that.
posting # 102

posting # 102
Well, the cops were at his house taking his stuff in 2019. So he bought those guns after that. In 2019 he was 19 years old. NOT a minor.

I see. Well, I'm sure there's nothing really wrong with him.

crimo iii.jpg
shooting suspect crimo.PNG

I see. Well, I'm sure there's nothing really wrong with him.

View attachment 28712View attachment 28713
I never said that. Clearly there's all kinds of things wrong with him.

So to clarify, you believe that some random dude in a gun store somewhere should be the arbitrator of who gets to exercise their constitutional rights, based on their looks ?
Sorry brother, it don't get much more anti 2A than that.

I never said that. Clearly there's all kinds of things wrong with him.

So to clarify, you believe that some random dude in a gun store somewhere should be the arbitrator of who gets to exercise their constitutional rights, based on their looks ?
Sorry brother, it don't get much more anti 2A than that.
As a proprietor of a gun store I would reserve the right to sell, or not sell firearms to anyone I suspect is dangerous or mentally disturbed in general. This doesn't cancel their 2nd Amendment rights. They can just go elsewhere. I should be free to run a business in a responsible manner. I'd be losing a sale, so it is not going to happen except in an extreme case.
Bartenders cut off people they think have had enough. It's not an infringement of their right to get loaded, just an affirmation of his right to protect his business from potential lawsuits.
Looks- are something you are born with and can't help. Having a face covered in tattoos or a bunch of chains and pins is an action on their part, and good indicators of antisocial mindsets.

Last edited:
To all you gun shops and FFLs out there, exercise some judgement when some weird person that looks remotely like Crimo drops in to buy something. I know I would have 'just said no' to that particular individual. He looks like a mental disorder on two legs to me.
You don't have to sell anything to anyone. I saw a clown get rejected at a gun show vendor's table once. I didn't blame the vendor. He had on fatigues, a backpack with a stuffed Garfield the cat hanging out the back, Bozo orange hair, a chain from his ear to his nose, tattoos on his face and wild looking eyes trying to buy a Glock.
uh-uh... nope.. have a fine day...
Well…here’s the thing.

After Jan 6, I WILL NOT sell a gun to ANYONE wearing a MAGA hat, etc.

I refuse to support traitors, or people who support them.

I support everyone's right to sell, or not sell firearms to people based on their own judgement.
We're not talking about you selling a gun to someone though.

Would it be okay if Walmart refused to sell Chinese crap to rednecks ? Or if the steak house down the street refused to serve you because you had a Smith and Wesson t-shirt or an NRA t-shirt on ?

We're not talking about you selling a gun to someone though.

Would it be okay if Walmart refused to sell Chinese crap to rednecks ? Or if the steak house down the street refused to serve you because you had a Smith and Wesson t-shirt or an NRA t-shirt on ?
Hold on- I didn't advocate for a law- I merely asked that FFLs and shops pay attention to the people they are trading with. Nobody's going to shoot up a parade with a steak dinner or a frying pan from Walmart.
Have you ever seen the signs, "No Shirt No shoes No service"?
At the motel: "No pets"
At the edge of town: "No Engine brake"
You can still have a dog, you just can't have him up in here. The freak would have been free to take his nefarious business elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back