testtest

Highland Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
generally, i am not a conspiracy theorist. however, with these events occurring more frequently i begin to wonder if this is happening for a reason and if so, is there a handful of people pulling the strings? curious to see the background on this guy. another dirt poor kid armed with $3500 worth of rifles and ammo to match. none of this passes my smell test.

Maybe they should stop blaming others and start throwing the book at thugs with multiple firearm infractions instead of plea bargaining down the charges. These turnips get 3-5 or 7-10 and with good time they are let loose in 2-5 yrs and back out on the streets going about it AGAIN. If they would lock them down until they are in a wheelchair, society would be a safer place.

As far as conspiracy is concerned, the shooter left the unk rifle behind.

That said, local news radio found a witness attendee (call in?) ... a doctor who claims he treated wounded, but then ranted more than once that “it was a weapon of war...an AR15...[that] literally blew people apart...’ Sounded like a politician as he spoke about how something has to be done....about guns.
The news Reporter asked him where he was now (apx an hour later) he stated “‘at his family’s home”.
Lib no doubt had all the answers, a few minutes of fame on local radio, up and left the scene and who knows if stuck around to even give his expert witness statement to LE. I’d bet he was first to bee line for cover, truly was posturing like a frontline medic, afterwards...at home.

Btw the IL gov says he was at another parade appearance on Chicago’s south side courting the electorate. Chicago has had 10 killed 48 wounded so far since Friday afternoon. Expect Tuesday he and mayor will find time to campaign and deflect on the tragedy.

As far as conspiracy is concerned, the shooter left the unk rifle behind.

That said, local news radio found a witness attendee (call in?) ... a doctor who claims he treated wounded, but then ranted more than once that “it was a weapon of war...an AR15...[that] literally blew people apart...’ Sounded like a politician as he spoke about how something has to be done....about guns.
The news Reporter asked him where he was now (apx an hour later) he stated “‘at his family’s home”.
Lib no doubt had all the answers, a few minutes of fame on local radio, up and left the scene and who knows if stuck around to even give his expert witness statement to LE. I’d bet he was first to bee line for cover, truly was posturing like a frontline medic, afterwards...at home.

Btw the IL gov says he was at another parade appearance on Chicago’s south side courting the electorate. Chicago has had 10 killed 48 wounded so far since Friday afternoon. Expect Tuesday he and mayor will find time to campaign and deflect on the tragedy.
ssssshhhhh. can't talk about the number killed/wounded in chicago (or any other big city). that's a little inconvenient.

generally, i am not a conspiracy theorist. however, with these events occurring more frequently i begin to wonder if this is happening for a reason and if so, is there a handful of people pulling the strings? curious to see the background on this guy. another dirt poor kid armed with $3500 worth of rifles and ammo to match. none of this passes my smell test.
Agree, it’s more then a coincidence to me, it’s always now the ones under 21, according to the news, this shooter is between 18-20, if true it’s the third one at that age, not a coincidence to me, something is going on, not a conspiracy theorist either

(Oops, sorry MP for spilling the beans in the greater Chicago proper. Merely conveying the news.)

So here’s more for the conspiracy sleuths;
theres been a person, of interest identified and a ’Be On the Lookout’ for a silver Honda Fit, and a young 18-20 yr old white make with long black hair, blue or white shirt. No word if this vehicle is adorned with multiple bumper stickers or if long hair might suggest a transitional figure.

This kind of puts this incident into the agenda category rather than conspiracy as to motive.

So Awake the Rapper does not look like a Trump supporter, I guess thats why Biden just brushed over it.
Robert Eugene "Bobby" Crimo III (born: September 20, 2000 [age 21]), better known by his stage name Awake (stylized as Awake The Rapper), is an American rapper, singer and songwriter from Chicago, Illinois.

(Oops, sorry MP for spilling the beans in the greater Chicago proper. Merely conveying the news.)

So here’s more for the conspiracy sleuths;
theres been a person, of interest identified and a ’Be On the Lookout’ for a silver Honda Fit, and a young 18-20 yr old white make with long black hair, blue or white shirt. No word if this vehicle is adorned with multiple bumper stickers or if long hair might suggest a transitional figure.

This kind of puts this incident into the agenda category rather than conspiracy as to motive.
they have a name. robert crimo. lives in a chicago suburb. for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back