testtest

Highland Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Awake the Rapper does not look like a Trump supporter, I guess thats why Biden just brushed over it.
Robert Eugene "Bobby" Crimo III (born: September 20, 2000 [age 21]), better known by his stage name Awake (stylized as Awake The Rapper), is an American rapper, singer and songwriter from Chicago, Illinois.
Police said 22-year-old Robert "Bobby" E. Crimo III is from the area. He is driving a 2010 silver Honda Fit with the Illinois license plate DM80653.

1656975076119.png

ANTIFA?

So Awake the Rapper does not look like a Trump supporter, I guess thats why Biden just brushed over it.
Robert Eugene "Bobby" Crimo III (born: September 20, 2000 [age 21]), better known by his stage name Awake (stylized as Awake The Rapper), is an American rapper, singer and songwriter from Chicago, Illinois.
Awake the rapper sounds like a loser. Maybe all these 18-20 year olds need to be drafted so they can get the chance to play with guns and be a man when getting shot at. Just my 2 cents.

How does someone pull off a crime like this and simply drive away? Then, in the same breath, the news says, "we know who he is" How did he gain access to the rooftop? Where were the cops? Was anyone able to return fire?
Any then they trot out gov pricker and sen cuckworth . Political posturing, wringing their hands, we must do more,we must ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines. We have the president's support.
You can't help but think, scripted conspiracy. By the images shown, he excels at making good life choices. I doubt he will be taken alive. He'll be Clintoned.

Nah.

It's the NRA.

Think about it—they benefit the most from these situations…gun control starts getting talked about, they send out scare letters, they rake in the dough.

It's the NRA.
Dude, you gotta admit it's more than a little suspect. I mean I called this crap after the buffalo thing. I could drag the thread out if I had to. I'll make another prediction. After mid-terms the "Sudden mass shooter epidemic" will fade into history.

"May cause depression or sudden mood swings, alert someone if you have thoughts of harming yourself or others." That's like standard disclaimer for nearly every treatment or vaccination.
Once you're compromised, and the chemicals have eroded your inhibitions, I suspect that is when the good dr in the black suburban owned by a 3 letter agency pays you a visit. This is all smoke and mirrors to get you to allow them to take your teeth and claws. Don't be distracted, don't be neutered. Stand up and fight back.

Well, I know I will not be surprised if at some point it becomes known that some of these shooters were groomed by someone, be it the NRA, FBI or who knows. We all should be aware the lengths our politicians will go to advance an agenda.🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back