testtest

Highland Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing is not one family member would file a complaint against him for threatening his family, so law enforcement gave the knives back.
This just released since the kid was a minor his father signed for him to get a F.O.I.D card that's how these weapons were bought legally.
My question is who bank rolled him for those rifles and handguns, it was reported that he bought five firearms at once.
IMO father should also be charged.
There is no minimum age for an FOID card in Illinois. If you walk into any sporting good store that sells firearms and can write and sign your name you're eligible for an FOID card. I've had mine since I was 10.

In regards to the bad guys personal appearance, i wouldn't want to discriminate cuz here in the people's republic of Illinois, lawyers are waiting for a case like that. If he passes NICS and has a FOID, good to go in 72 hrs. That's it, plain and simple.
Having certain luxuries in the big house, ie stool n a rope, there's no satisfaction in that for the families. Why should the POS be allowed to end under his own terms. Been a moratorium on death penalty here for a long time. The only hope is if some federal crime were to be prosecuted. Then it would depend on the charge, if it warranted the death penalty.
Personally, I'd like for his narrow @ss to serve a long healthy life as someone's toy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back