testtest

Hogue Introduces New Wrapter Heavy Grit Grip Tape

I'm not a fan of skateboard tape on my firearm grip. In warmer weather that stuff can be very harsh to bare skin and light clothing.

My .02

I use the grip tape sand texture on the front straps of my Ultra size 1911's-I wish front strap checkering would be a standard on the micro size.
Kinda hard sometimes holding on when they are slick and smooth.

I'm not a fan of skateboard tape on my firearm grip. In warmer weather that stuff can be very harsh to bare skin and light clothing.

My .02
With you on that one. That's why I don't carry my Shield M2.0 in the summer. Feels like sandpaper.

With you on that one. That's why I don't carry my Shield M2.0 in the summer. Feels like sandpaper.

I think I told you how to solve that problem. Very lightly take the high spots down with 800 grit sandpaper. Then wear a wife beater under your t-shirt. Even with guns that don't have aggressive texture I wear a wife beater under my t-shirt. It helps keep things from moving around, it keeps sweat off the backside of my holster and it's more comfortable. I carry my M 2.0 Shield .45 ACP in a Crossbreed Mini Tuck with great regularity. And very comfortably.

I think I told you how to solve that problem. Very lightly take the high spots down with 800 grit sandpaper. Then wear a wife beater under your t-shirt. Even with guns that don't have aggressive texture I wear a wife beater under my t-shirt. It helps keep things from moving around, it keeps sweat off the backside of my holster and it's more comfortable. I carry my M 2.0 Shield .45 ACP in a Crossbreed Mini Tuck with great regularity. And very comfortably.
That's right. I believe you did. I will have to look into this. Always good to have another carry option, especially in the summer. Thanks Bob!

Back