testtest

Holosun 507K on a Hellcat Pro

Non replaceable battery ?
The EPS optic does have a door to open to remove/replace the battery on the right side just like my 507C X2
The Holosun website is confusing in description of the optic but does show a picture of the door.
It also has the solar panels that run the optic in full daylight to save the battery.

Last edited:
The ESP optic does have a door to open to remove/replace the battery on the right side just like my 507C X2
The Holosun website is confusing in description of the optic but does show a picture of the door.
It also has the solar panels that run the optic in full daylight to save the battery.
Yeah, like the 510c. Solar backup. It doesn't charge the battery, it runs the optic if the battery is removed or if the battery fails.

Exactly. It’s also a EPS not ESP
Holosun is making fantastic optics.
The 510c is my favorite optic. If I was to put a RDMS on a handgun it would be the 507. The reticle(s) is great, shake awake, nice big sight picture, easy and ridiculously fast target acquisition. I have the 510c on a Beretta 1301T. I've been training with shotguns forever and my times improved dramatically the second I put that optic on there. Nearly impossible to miss. In fact since I put that optic on there I have never missed. The Beretta is unbelievably light and fast swinging. That set up is a total game changer. The solar backup and QD mount made me not even worry about co-witness with the Ghost rings. I could put a Burris Fastfire on it and it would co-witness, but I'm not trading the 501 for that little Fastfire.

I have Romeo 5s on all my ARs and 3 other tactical shotguns, but when I got the extra cash they will be swapped out for the 510c. And in December when I get the M1014 it will get a 510c on it before I even get it to the range the first time.

The 510c is my favorite optic. If I was to put a RDMS on a handgun it would be the 507. The reticle(s) is great, shake awake, nice big sight picture, easy and ridiculously fast target acquisition. I have the 510c on a Beretta 1301T. I've been training with shotguns forever and my times improved dramatically the second I put that optic on there. Nearly impossible to miss. In fact since I put that optic on there I have never missed. The Beretta is unbelievably light and fast swinging. That set up is a total game changer. The solar backup and QD mount made me not even worry about co-witness with the Ghost rings. I could put a Burris Fastfire on it and it would co-witness, but I'm not trading the 501 for that little Fastfire.

I have Romeo 5s on all my ARs and 3 other tactical shotguns, but when I got the extra cash they will be swapped out for the 510c. And in December when I get the M1014 it will get a 510c on it before I even get it to the range the first time.

Being retired and out of work “part time job” for awhile because of my shoulder surgery money is tight but I’m still thinking about getting a SA Victor in .308, just not a high priority for me. If I do it will get a 510C
My truck is close to being payed off which will free up some money.

Being retired and out of work “part time job” for awhile because of my shoulder surgery money is tight but I’m still thinking about getting a SA Victor in .308, just not a high priority for me. If I do it will get a 510C
My truck is close to being payed off which will free up some money.

There is no shortage of people who prefer it over the venerable Eotech. People who can afford either.

Yeah, like the 510c. Solar backup. It doesn't charge the battery, it runs the optic if the battery is removed or if the battery fails.
The solar panel on the 510c also can be used to auto adjust the brightness of the reticle when going into shadedvs sunny areas. This feature is meant for using the optic outdoors in a daylight setting where the optic will be brightest so it doesn't get washed out by sunlight and it will immediately auto dim if you're move from outside to inside so the bright optic isn't so bright you can't see your target through it.

Back