testtest

Holster for XDm Elite 3.8 with laser

Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. I am searching for a holster that will hold my XDm Elite 3.8 with a Crimson Trace CMR-206 laser. I really like some of the crossbreed holsters but have been unsuccessful in finding a holster that will work. I would prefer OWB but at this point ISB would suffice. The purpose would be for concealed carry. I attached a photo to show size. Thanks for any recommendations or direct links.
A315D68E-5BBB-4137-A17F-E0587B339EC0.jpeg

Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. I am searching for a holster that will hold my XDm Elite 3.8 with a Crimson Trace CMR-206 laser. I really like some of the crossbreed holsters but have been unsuccessful in finding a holster that will work. I would prefer OWB but at this point ISB would suffice. The purpose would be for concealed carry. I attached a photo to show size. Thanks for any recommendations or direct links.
View attachment 31517
First welcome to the forum from Kentucky.

Probably not important but you don’t mention the caliber of your Elite 3.8 compact, I have the 10mm OSP version of that gun and honestly I couldn’t see myself carrying that IWB but that’s just me, also having the option to install a red dot optic I feel that’s a better option then a laser pointer and my installed Holosun absolutely rocks on assisting me with a positive POA but again just me and no disrespect. I carry mine OWB at 3oclock in a Muddy River Tactical leather holster cut for the optic as well as a Blackhawk Serpa polymer level 1

My suggestion would be to google holsters for your gun with installed laser pointer and dig in to available options.

You may need to contact some holster makers that do custom molds,
(Tucker Gun Leather) comes to mind
and although they make great looking and functional holsters their lead time is probably months for a custom build.

Wishing you luck.

First welcome to the forum from Kentucky.

Probably not important but you don’t mention the caliber of your Elite 3.8 compact, I have the 10mm OSP version of that gun and honestly I couldn’t see myself carrying that IWB but that’s just me, also having the option to install a red dot optic I feel that’s a better option then a laser pointer and my installed Holosun absolutely rocks on assisting me with a positive POA but again just me and no disrespect. I carry mine OWB at 3oclock in a Muddy River Tactical leather holster cut for the optic as well as a Blackhawk Serpa polymer level 1

My suggestion would be to google holsters for your gun with installed laser pointer and dig in to available options.

You may need to contact some holster makers that do custom molds,
(Tucker Gun Leather) comes to mind
and although they make great looking and functional holsters their lead time is probably months for a custom build.

Wishing you luck.
Thanks for the suggestions. I will definitely check them out. I reached out to a couple of the bigger named companies and they do not have a holster yet that will fit my needs. I can request it and if enough marksman want one, then they will make them. Thanks again!

Back