testtest

Home address or public location when selling a gun?

I can't bring myself to sell any of my guns but if I did it would NEVER be from my home. If I've never met you or don't know you well you're not coming to my house. I make the pizza delivery guy meet me on the next street over so they don't even know where I live. It's bad enough that some rando puts envelopes in my mailbox every day.

I can't bring myself to sell any of my guns but if I did it would NEVER be from my home. If I've never met you or don't know you well you're not coming to my house. I make the pizza delivery guy meet me on the next street over so they don't even know where I live. It's bad enough that some rando puts envelopes in my mailbox every day.
I wouldn't sell any guns to someone I didn't know.

I'd list on Guns International if I had something I wanted to sell. When it sells pay your FFL to mail it to their FFL. They exchange FFLs and that way all federal, state, and local laws are followed and you have several layers of protection.

Is buying too many guns one of those "unreconcilable differences" that can lead to divorce?
Can unfortunately be, moving and housing is still likely one of the worst though? :)
The don't ask, don't tell and don't do thing can be a heavier burden sometimes?

Back