testtest

Home Security

I see daily illegals on the corner looking for work, mexican gangs in my suburbs being arrested by local PD and then the usual thugs of everyday life.
I do not go around paranoid, but I dont stick my head in the sand either.
Whether its 1973, 1993 or 2023, there are always people that will harm others.
I want to defend myself. Thats not paranoid, thats smart thinking

With the millions of illegals encouraged to enter the country the coming years it will all be an on-going dumpster-fire when it comes to criminal activity, and which will be used to further restrict our rights which is the overall goal.

Crime rates are already going up based on what has happened the last 2.5 years. I'm seeing changes even in my low-pop. state

Everyone need to up their ante when it come to personal awareness & safety, and preparedness.

Very difficult times for the foreseeable future.

My .02

I recommend Edward Luttwak's books The Grand Strategy of the Roman Empire and the Grand Strategy of the Byzantine Empire. While we and most Western nations have adopted the Roman way of massive annihilation, I believe today we are witnessing the Byzantine way of war, which is infiltration of intel agents and fighting forces who will strike when the time is right. Just as today, the Byzantine strategy takes months or even years of preparation. It is coming to a head in Israel as we speak.

In Chicago there’s likely a special attention or high alert given the many institutions and consular here. Not the first but always ongoing and only in a reactive measure as needed. Soon as the media decides to pivot to another 45 indictment this international turmoil is a page ten feature article and not a priority.

Hypocritters, all the big city mayors and blue state governors. Four years ago they all said they’re sanctuaries that won’t comply with immigration detentions or notifications. Then they closed down states for travel due to the flu. Then they opened them up for come-on-in funded abortion. Now they want more money and no more immigrants - until they can vote locally of course.

It’s a interesting topic and shows the dangers of invaders. Hostage taking on top of pillaging?Here? C’mon man!
There’s probably going to be a whole new crisis brewing and calling police is not going to be a quick resolve. A new vigilance needs to be established on personal levels aside from keeping watch for the everyday antics of the local miscreant. There might even be a turf war between competing thugs.

There’s been some recent articles about well organized burglary rings involving illegals targeting high end homes/neighborhoods across the USA. Surely there are feral rogue gangs engaged in the roaming thievery as well. (,,,and every lock that ain't locked, when no one's around. – Roger Miller)
Security measures like cameras and motion detectors are really only good to alert the homeowner as the courts in most places with ‘The Influx’ is not going to cooperate.

Police overwhelmed?
IMG_3269.jpeg

IMG_3267.jpeg

Take a good look at the photos. Tents, couches, bikes, rolling luggage, coolers and what’s that guy lounging on…a trampoline?

Then there’s this -

Is it possible? Absolutely. I believe that there are thousands, maybe tens of thousands, of agents of evil in this country just waiting for the word to strike.
Will they attack my little suburban town? Extremely unlikely. Memphis, maybe. But where I am, I'm not gonna worry about it.
I'm much more concerned with the regular street thugs and common criminals than any sort of terrorist attack.
I'm gettin' old and not in the best of health. If the S should ever HTF, I'll put up the best fight I can. But the truth is I can only hope to take out as many of them as I can before they get me. :rolleyes:

in our area...cartel attacks are probably slim unless a meth house blows up in the next town

as for islamic nuts...hmmm probably slim

100 miles to the east ITS ON and dangerous for both

might get in trouble
but next terror thing could be sea ports
wa, los angeles, norfolk and or ga take control of one container ship, run it aground hard over and block the channel for weeks. Or take the container ship and ram one coming out create a huge issue. its easy to take control of a pilot boat , and these ships are unarmed. take the bridge and turn the wheel.

or major rail hubs , boom instant disaster. not so much people killed unless its a commuter. but heavy rail stoppage criples us fast.

how about houston and all its oil storage and refineries that are easily attacked from bridges going over the channel.
ohio refineries ?
yes they will loose people...but that does not matter.

what really scares me, is how easy it is to access small local airports...just walk onto the flight line.
stealing a small plane is easy, most wouldnt even know its missing until its to late

some nut fly a 172 into dfw air traffic on final...

i pray none of the above, but anything is possible now days.

I recommend Edward Luttwak's books The Grand Strategy of the Roman Empire and the Grand Strategy of the Byzantine Empire. While we and most Western nations have adopted the Roman way of massive annihilation, I believe today we are witnessing the Byzantine way of war, which is infiltration of intel agents and fighting forces who will strike when the time is right. Just as today, the Byzantine strategy takes months
The fifth column is a term used during WWII for subversive agents who undermine a nation or group from within. Hysteria resulted as evidenced by this Dr. Seuss cartoon published in the liberal-leaning daily newspaper PM in Feburary of 1942. This led to the internment of Americans of Japanese ancestry. A sad and regrettable event in American history that was fueled by fears and propaganda after the attack on Pearl Harbor.

1696791380699.png
1696791647086.png

in our area...cartel attacks are probably slim unless a meth house blows up in the next town

as for islamic nuts...hmmm probably slim

100 miles to the east ITS ON and dangerous for both

might get in trouble
but next terror thing could be sea ports
wa, los angeles, norfolk and or ga take control of one container ship, run it aground hard over and block the channel for weeks. Or take the container ship and ram one coming out create a huge issue. its easy to take control of a pilot boat , and these ships are unarmed. take the bridge and turn the wheel.

or major rail hubs , boom instant disaster. not so much people killed unless its a commuter. but heavy rail stoppage criples us fast.

how about houston and all its oil storage and refineries that are easily attacked from bridges going over the channel.
ohio refineries ?
yes they will loose people...but that does not matter.

what really scares me, is how easy it is to access small local airports...just walk onto the flight line.
stealing a small plane is easy, most wouldnt even know its missing until its to late

some nut fly a 172 into dfw air traffic on final...

i pray none of the above, but anything is possible now days.
After 9/11 you can't say anything is impossible! How many American's remember?

I have lived in the southwest for 30 years. They were coming then and they are still coming! I see hundreds of them daily. Government hasn't taken it seriously ever! Sooner or later the whole country will be speaking spanish. Unless they are trying to personally mess with you there is nothing you can do about it. Just learn to accept it--- the government has.

The fifth column is a term used during WWII for subversive agents who undermine a nation or group from within. Hysteria resulted as evidenced by this Dr. Seuss cartoon published in the liberal-leaning daily newspaper PM in Feburary of 1942. This led to the internment of Americans of Japanese ancestry. A sad and regrettable event in American history that was fueled by fears and propaganda after the attack on Pearl Harbor.

View attachment 44802View attachment 44803
so a modern day congress.

In Chicago there’s likely a special attention or high alert given the many institutions and consular here. Not the first but always ongoing and only in a reactive measure as needed. Soon as the media decides to pivot to another 45 indictment this international turmoil is a page ten feature article and not a priority.

Hypocritters, all the big city mayors and blue state governors. Four years ago they all said they’re sanctuaries that won’t comply with immigration detentions or notifications. Then they closed down states for travel due to the flu. Then they opened them up for come-on-in funded abortion. Now they want more money and no more immigrants - until they can vote locally of course.

It’s a interesting topic and shows the dangers of invaders. Hostage taking on top of pillaging?Here? C’mon man!
There’s probably going to be a whole new crisis brewing and calling police is not going to be a quick resolve. A new vigilance needs to be established on personal levels aside from keeping watch for the everyday antics of the local miscreant. There might even be a turf war between competing thugs.

There’s been some recent articles about well organized burglary rings involving illegals targeting high end homes/neighborhoods across the USA. Surely there are feral rogue gangs engaged in the roaming thievery as well. (,,,and every lock that ain't locked, when no one's around. – Roger Miller)
Security measures like cameras and motion detectors are really only good to alert the homeowner as the courts in most places with ‘The Influx’ is not going to cooperate.

Police overwhelmed?
View attachment 44801

View attachment 44800

Take a good look at the photos. Tents, couches, bikes, rolling luggage, coolers and what’s that guy lounging on…a trampoline?

Then there’s this -

And the governor in this dumpster fire of a state has said that you don't even need to be a citizen to be a police officer so they're filling out job applications to pass the time in the tents.

Hmm. Sounds like a perfect place for a sleeper cell to hide.
Hmm. Sounds like a perfect place for a sleeper cell to hide.
Yup.
remembering back in the 2000’s, Sleepers and their rural training camps which were uncovered were the big concern. Look at MN and MI, today for instance with the small towns enclaves. This was no accident and certainly a slow and steady population was never was a big hurry - until the calling, maybe parts of the upper NE WA, OR, ID too.
Absent minded, forgiving, tolerant and accepting Administration is giving out cellphones and $2000 to as many border crossers they can. They are not on our side.

I am no more, or less, concerned today than I was a week ago, a month ago, a year ago etc. I have done what I reasonably can do for our security. I live away from the city and any real potential hard targets. I am vigilant and aware when out and about and while on the homestead. I carry a weapon when wearing pants. I still have to live my normal life, otherwise why bother.

Rampant paranoia is not my thing. Not every person wandering around with a puffy coat has 20 sticks of tnt in a vest under it.
Ancient Bedouin saying. A running man with a knife can cut a thousand throats in one night.

Personally I start small and move outward very slowly. I concentrate on my immediate area and surroundings then incorporate the larger area (possibly a parking lot)which is still probably small for others. Simply stay out of space unless you are invited in and there will be zero issues. The never ending cartel crap is the main issue for my location. Everything from controlling the pay for day workers to the more traditional illegal activities.

Back