testtest

Honolulu just banned all gun sales & CCW permits

Tyranny, like hell.jpg

This is EXACTLY why I’ve downsized my armory as I get ready to travel extensively with my 5th wheel camper, I’ve kept what I’m confident will allow me to protect myself, loved ones and property and rely on my situational awareness to quickly remove myself “if possible” from situations that may turn bad. Basically how and where I plan on camping (remote areas) law enforcement will be more than just minutes away.

As a follow up this morning on the news it was reported that multiple law enforcement agencies are adding drones as an “initial” and backup response to calls for help, 🤦‍♂️
Now granted these are upscale communities and not rural areas
However it smacks of frustration as these same communities in certain states are banning guns and then dispatching a drone when you call 911

From my cold dead hands.

In my city the license plate reader cameras and pop up solar panel eyes in the sky as well as cop cameras are everywhere. In the last two years I feel we suddenly are in a "police state" as you are under prison like surveillance at every turn.
When you try and bring it up at city council meetings they gaslight you and say "only criminals would have those thoughts" well I'm not a criminal, I do not believe in constant surveillance at every turn.

In my city the license plate reader cameras and pop up solar panel eyes in the sky as well as cop cameras are everywhere. In the last two years I feel we suddenly are in a "police state" as you are under prison like surveillance at every turn.
When you try and bring it up at city council meetings they gaslight you and say "only criminals would have those thoughts" well I'm not a criminal, I do not believe in constant surveillance at every turn.
I agree.
But….. Police and Law will dictate that anything happening on “public” ground and can be seen by all with your own eyes unobstructed can be a reason to have a camera in place .

Its BS, but those are the laws

Even when SCOTUS declares it unconstitutional, the democrats will just ignore it.

If it wasn't the fjb favorite flavor, chocolate chip ice cream would be declared racist and banned in blue states. The ratio of vanilla to chocolate chips is biased. The old "save the planet" fool doesn't realize ice cream will go away with the farting cows... 🙄

Last edited:
In Amarillo and maybe Lubbock all of the traffic cams were removed after maybe a year or 2. Not sure the reason? If they have 1 pointing directly at your house, then I'd say it's a violation of privacy. Other than that on public roadways and in state/city/government buildings there's not much to do about it? If used incorrectly and proved so, then sue the :poop: out of them!

I wonder if there's a place I can support the "blade runners" in Great Britain....I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about them. (Google them if you are unfamiliar...related to government-owned cameras in public.)

I've never been to Hawaii and I really don't have any intention of going.

I have been told that the culture there is much more traditional Asian than traditional American and that Hawaii has never really had a strong Second Amendment culture.

I suspect that most Native Hawaiians would rather be independent than American.

I do remember that there was a time when Hawaii was the only state in the Union that had never issued a single concealed handgun permit to any of their citizens.

Back