testtest

Honolulu just banned all gun sales & CCW permits

Nobody else follows the law. Especially Politicians, Judges, Prosecutors. Gov. agencies and or boards. It's like living in the Inquisition and the times of Cardinal Richelieu "Show me six lines written by the most honest man in the world, and I will find enough therein to hang him." or "Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime." Lavrentiy Beria. Why should we follow the rules? Asking for a friend.
Martin Luther King Jr.’s “Letter from a Birmingham Jail”. “One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.”

Other than Pearl Harbor Oahu is highly over-rated.

I'll take the Big Island all the time.
Agree. Having traveled there several times, and lived there for a very short while, it wouldn't be my first choice.
-Super expensive since everything has to be shipped in,
- It's has its sleazy sections just like every big city.
- The shores of the Ala Wai canal are occupied by miniature dachshund sized rats.
- Away from the tourist hangouts reverse racism is rampant.
- Tribal politics would make Gavin Newsom seem like an amateur.
- Real estate is tied to the tribes to a certain extent but I understand that has changed considerably, but not entirely. My extended family works in the city but resides in the far reached of the city limits and fortunately started there several decades ago otherwise their upper middle class lifestyle would have been unobtainable.

This is EXACTLY why I’ve downsized my armory as I get ready to travel extensively with my 5th wheel camper, I’ve kept what I’m confident will allow me to protect myself, loved ones and property and rely on my situational awareness to quickly remove myself “if possible” from situations that may turn bad. Basically how and where I plan on camping (remote areas) law enforcement will be more than just minutes away.
i used to worry about what to take when traveling in our RV, and what places or crazy states
then one day i said FLUCKIT and added a small safe that if the cops decided they need to look in, (with a warrant) would hold normal stuff and then added a real strong box (does not look like a safe) in the basement next to the sewer hose stuff.
not saying build a trap in your rv...but build a trap or hiddy hole. not just for firearms, but other needed items
we have been entered by CBP quite a few times coming back from south texas, not mexico.
i never declare any firearms as its not required for my domicile, and as a domicile you can have hidden storage areas
i have never had an issues with them or the doggy walk through.

we stay on a lot of military bases and YES you can bring firearms on board. there is a trick and smart phone call to protect yourself.

but most base commanders have rules, that see an RV as your domicile and therefore will allow the forearms to remain in the rv while your on base. NOT in your car or truck. MOST NEVER ASK about the rv or bus or whatever is in tow, only the towing vehicle, or the one in tow or on the trailer.
this way you dont have to rent a safe box outside a base to enjoy the campground on base
like congress, there are 1ks of ways to circumvent the crazy rules some places try to put in place.

Back