testtest

How do answer this mentality ?

In the current environment of “us against them liberals,” I completely understand jumping on the ignorant (yes, ignorant) woman who said the young man had no right to protect other people who were being attacked with deadly force. Not meaning to say anything negative about people like SimonRL’s folks, but at least for me, I just cannot comprehend that any thinking person could have the opinion like hers. We live in a very strange time.

no, he had no right to protect, but he saw a "moral/ethical" duty perhaps..??

i praise that fine young man, and like Colion Noir said in one of his videos recently, (i have to paraphrase it here),

"the left is scared that this happened, as it does not fit thier narrative on gun control"

i would like to think, that states will work out grandfathering in what we own now, rather than to turn them in, and i mean our magazines that came WITH the gun at purchase time, that had, 12, 15, 17 maybe 20 round capacities, rather than like in MY state, makes us a felon to own them, after December 2022.

Not one to talk about politics in todays environment.Especially around strangers.There was a discussion going on at our table in regards to the recent mall shooting.We all pretty much know the details now.A woman sitting across from me asked as to why this 22 years old man who shot the suspect was allowed to have a gun.He was not a police officer and it was not his job to kill the shooter.I said nothing,but others at thetable attempted to explain that the young man,was in fact a hero.Had they waited for the police.Many others would have been killed.It is said that in less the 30 or 45 seconds.The young man had put 8 of 10 rounds in the shooter.The woman would have none of it.He was not a policman and had no right to kill the man.And so goes America.Go figure
Hmmmm. So she had no comment about the shooter who started randomly killing people just a judgement on the HERO. I have no words to describe someone being so far removed from reality.

I have a neighbor who loathes guns. She knows what I do for a living and she goes on to tell me one day not too long ago that even us Cops shouldn't have guns. She claims that if you're a good person you can talk to anyone and don't need a gun. Really ? So after having to bite my tongue I just told her to have a nice day and went onto my day. I have thought about what she said for some time and came to the realization that talking to her is fruitless. Oh and she's around my age as well early fifties.
Sounds like a candidate for a city where they want to replace cops with social workers. Yeah, I'll be out in my cruiser listening for your screams for help.

Sounds like a candidate for a city where they want to replace cops with social workers. Yeah, I'll be out in my cruiser listening for your screams for help.
this is my city mayor's final term, thank god almighty, a useless twit if ever i saw one, yet some one, NOT me, elected him twice. (i didn't put him into office the first time either)

anyway, i am carefully reading all thru all the runners for the upcoming september gathering of people to make arrangements for someone in november to get into office.

i absolutely will not go for anti-police or defund the police runners.

but, i fear one party will still get in.

To this woman I’d say “so you would just let people die from this crazed gunman, even though you or someone could stop them even though they weren’t a policeman?”
Then I’d ask “so if you came upon an injured person that was cut bad by flying glass, and you could stop the bleeding by applying pressure, you’d just stand there and watch that person bleed out because you were neither a nurse nor a doctor?”
I’m sure there are other analogies that could be used in my example above, but if she did confirm yes, on watching someone die because she wasn’t in the profession that would have more expertise then her to help, then I’d call her a horrible human being.
Sadly throughout my life I have seen just that.People refuse to get involved.For whatever reason."not my problem"We see people attacked every day in broad daylight,and no one helps.Sad statement for society

I get asked, similarly, about these situations by anti gunners. My response always includes, put yourself in that mall and imagine the terror of someone opening fire on everyone and how helpless and scared you'd be. Who do you want to save you? Someone 10 minutes away or someone legally armed that's right there. The ones that have some sense of reality usually opt for the person right there.

It appears to me that the anti gun left prefers a higher body count in these incidents to fuel their inflammatory rhetoric against law abiding gun owners rather than the criminals responsible for these reprehensible acts because it doesn't support their agenda. God bless the heroes who legally intervene safely and successfully, preventing further loss of innocent lives.

Edit to correct auto correct

Last edited:
It appears to me that the anti gun left prefers a higher body count in these incidents to fuel their inflammatory rhetoric against law abiding gun owners rather than the criminals responsible for these reprehensible acts because it doesn't support their agenda. God bless the heroes who legally intervene safely and successfully, preventing further loss of innocent lives.

You are 100 % correct Sir. They want Higher count to Fan their agenda.

True however if you look at the fact the anti gunners refuse to separate suicides, justified shootings and accidents from their “gun violence” numbers they will just make the numbers up wether they are legitimate or not!

I do not buy the thesis that liberals in their bubble want a higher body count. What I do believe is that they are opportunists who will weave the threads of events into a fabric of deception to help attain their objectives and are not in the least squeamish about using twisted facts. Reagan said it's not that they don't believe in anything, it's that so much of what they believe in is not true.

There is evil, but I use Hanlon's Razor to explain much of the rhetoric. Don't attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. We see examples of stupidity in public figures every day, babbling away on subjects they know nothing about. e.g., We listen to a liberal politician speak on firearms related issues and we are appalled at their lack of knowledge.

With that said, never underestimate the ability of stupid people to foul things up.

Back