testtest

How Do I Clean a Pistol?

Seems like a ridiculous topic to discuss here. Again.
i dunno...

we still need to know the best lube, oil or grease, then which brand

we still need to know what cleaning chemicals are the best.

we still need to know if one cleans after every range visit of after x number of rounds

we still need to know, who the father is of Luke and Laura's baby girl, since Luke was away at sea, and Laura is a drunken slutt

i dunno...

we still need to know if one cleans after every range visit of after x number of rounds

we still need to know, who the father is of Luke and Laura's baby girl, since Luke was away at sea, and Laura is a drunken slutt
Only one T in **** OM.

Ah. I see. Wiley old bastid.

Just watched several related videos comparing gun cleaners,lubing ability, rust remover-etc. out of 10 products,metal was put on a wheel to test heat given off and scratches. Clenzoil was said to be best-that person's opinion. Also debate about Brass barrel brushes. Do they cause damage? Again different opinions.

All joking aside, I knew a guy who had a stainless Redhawk and he would remove the wood grips and put it in the dishwasher.
I once put an entire Colt .22 1911 conversion unit in a pot and boiled it out for awhile. Worked wonders in getting all the .22 ick out of all the nooks and crannies. You gotta remember to lubricate EVERYTHING up real good afterwards, though--I used a spray product of some sort, but don't recall exactly which one. It MIGHT have been WD-40, but I don't think so.

I just pour a pint of gasoline in the dishwasher, load the racks with my shootin’ irons, use the “sterilize & high temp dry” settings.

Easy peasy.
Good way to start a fire. Sparks from anything in the kitchen could ignite a blaze. Not to mention the noxious fumes flooding your kitchen. Most female companions would pitch a big enough fit to make life miserable. IHO

i dunno...

…and which one cleans better, 9mil or .45 ??

Back