testtest

How Long to Get an Echelon?

Does anyone have an idea how long the wait to get an Echelon is? I ordered a Firstline, Echelon in July from a popular, fairly large gun store back in July. I'm still waiting. They say their supplier does not tell them what they will receive ahead of time. Should I expect to see this gun in 2023? 2024?
my large gun store who is a stocking dealer for just about every brand, never knows exactly how many of any particular gun he's going to get either. he can put on the order list, 100, but only get 5.

i usually put down a deposit of $50.00 to as much as half for any gun he's waiting on, and i get the email telling me to "come on down".

another thing too is, your gun store may not be high on the list from the distributors in your state.

I went to another local store and got one. Thanks for the feedback.
I did reach out to the first store. They seemed uninterested in what I told them about other stores getting them and that there isn't a backlog.

then you also know now, where to go and where not to go.
You sound like a Shaolin Monk.
1699304960630.gif

I've forgot when & where I posted my luck getting an Echelon. It's been a little bit over a month. I ordered one thinking it would be many days or weeks. To my surprise I received it the next day.

Back