testtest

How many Glock's in your firearms collection,what are they?

I won't say never, but I have never had one in my hand that felt right. Supposedly there's a model where they " Improved" the grip angle. I'm certainly open to owning some Glocks. In fact I once went out specifically to buy a Glock. I went to a few stores, checked out every Glock they had, even shot several. I REALLY wanted to love one of them. At the last store, the one with the range, I was feeling a little disappointed having found nothing I wanted when I spied an XD Mod 2 4" .45ACP. As soon as I held it I knew I wanted it. I took it into the range and put a mag through it and then went up to the counter and told them I wanted a new one in the box. They told me it would take a couple weeks to order one and the price was just north of $800. I immediately went down the street to my usual LGS and they had a new one, in the box, with 3 mags for $500.

tOw3bhz.jpg

Actually the same thing happened to me. When I got my first carry license from PA. I thought I wanted a G26 or a G36 for concealed carry . I went to my local gun store and handled those 2 guns three different times but just couldn't get used to the grip angle . Guess I just had to many 1911s in my hands.

I will say that Glocks are reliable and plenty accurate . I have nothing against the firearm other than the grip , which for me just doesn't work. I guess that's why I have an XDs .45 . 😉

Actually the same thing happened to me. When I got my first carry license from PA. I thought I wanted a G26 or a G36 for concealed carry . I went to my local gun store and handled those 2 guns three different times but just couldn't get used to the grip angle . Guess I just had to many 1911s in my hands.

I will say that Glocks are reliable and plenty accurate . I have nothing against the firearm other than the grip , which for me just doesn't work. I guess that's why I have an XDs .45 . 😉
Well, if they don’t fit your hands, you can pass them on to ole Anni, bad wrist all......🤣🤣🤣🤣

3. I have always liked them. I hear the grip angle complaint, which I don’t get. S&W, Glock, SA, Ruger, 1911’s ect. will all have a different degree of a grip angle but yet one can shoot X brand along with this X brand but can never shoot Glock. It’s just funny to me. Glock is not a looker, from the Glock factory but they shoot accurately and are very reliable. For the money they are hard to beat.

Lots of aftermarket support out there for them as well. I have been well pleased and since the first day I had one it has become one of my favorites. Lots of good pistols out there, not just Glock but there is a lot of hate for no “real” reason.

3. I have always liked them. I hear the grip angle complaint, which I don’t get. S&W, Glock, SA, Ruger, 1911’s ect. will all have a different degree of a grip angle but yet one can shoot X brand along with this X brand but can never shoot Glock. It’s just funny to me. Glock is not a looker, from the Glock factory but they shoot accurately and are very reliable. For the money they are hard to beat.

Lots of aftermarket support out there for them as well. I have been well pleased and since the first day I had one it has become one of my favorites. Lots of good pistols out there, not just Glock but there is a lot of hate for no “real” reason.
Wow X brand to X brand I couldn't have said it better.

Leaving a gun in the car in Derby City KY. is like giving it away.

I have a small hidden handgun safe in my truck. It's not high dollar. I think it came free with some gun I bought. It cables to the leg of the seat. It's never had a gun in it and is only there for an absolute emergency situation. I would never leave a gun in a car unattended. I also wouldn't leave my laptop or my wife's purse in a car, which if you read the local papers the things most stolen from cars that are broken into over night are guns, laptops and purses. Who the hell leaves their purse or computer in the car overnight in the driveway. Apparently a lot of people do. And guns. Not me though.

Back