testtest

How many Glock's in your firearms collection,what are they?

I own zero. I have run a number of Glocks without issue but they don’t flow for me. My XDM’s and other 1911 angle pistols just settle on target more naturally. Not to mention Springfield’s are just better looking guns.
@Bassbob I’ve gone back and forth about picking up a Polymer 80 BBS. They run a Glock slide and internals with a 1911 angled frame. The only reason I’ve really considered it was it’s a “Lego” project and would be fun to put together. Then again I can just take my XDM or Hellcat apart for a deep clean and get the same thing without the extra cost. Then again then again you can never have too many. Right?😁

This is how much I hate Glocks
Ohh 😲boy this circumcision did not go well 🍆

D979EE74-8C89-4CDD-A329-927C9DF5C9C6.jpeg

Making a G26X?
Actually destroying the frame, this was in a lot of crime scene guns that needed to de destroyed for a local police department. The Colts, kimbers and Jerichico really hurt to do.

That or I am starting the next foldable Glock company

On the bright side I have some parts for 5 more polymer 80 builds.

Last edited:
Actually destroying the frame, this was in a lot of crime scene guns that needed to de destroyed for a local police department. The Colts, kimbers and Jerichico really hurt to do.

That or I am starting the next foldable Glock company

On the bright side I have some parts for 5 more polymer 80 builds.
Do you only need to destroy the serialized parts?

Are you allowed to salvage the slide and other components?

Do you only need to destroy the serialized parts?

Are you allowed to salvage the slide and other components?

Just the firearm needs to be destroyed so with pistols the serialized frame. On the Sig 320 I had to cut the Chassis fire control unit. Yes I do get to keep the rest of the parts like the slide. On the Glocks I am going to laser engrave a box on the slide over the serial number on the slide and barrel to blank it out. Maybe for fun I can laser engrave all the XD slide markings on the Glock slide......that would be confusing.

Just the firearm needs to be destroyed so with pistols the serialized frame. On the Sig 320 I had to cut the Chassis fire control unit. Yes I do get to keep the rest of the parts like the slide. On the Glocks I am going to laser engrave a box on the slide over the serial number on the slide and barrel to blank it out. Maybe for fun I can laser engrave all the XD slide markings on the Glock slide......that would be confusing.
Would that be considered removing, obliterating, or altering the serial number? Be careful, that's a federal offense.

Would that be considered removing, obliterating, or altering the serial number? Be careful, that's a federal offense.
Nope, the slide and barrel are not firearms. The serial number on the slide is not needed, take for example SW/kimber/Sig even Springfield 1911’s they don’t even put serial numbers of the slides. It’s a European requirement as well as some other countries as well. But in the US only the frame is considered the firearm and assigned a serial number. Interesting fact: if you break your slide SA can replace it, but the serial will not match the frame And vice versa. So my future plans the for the slides will be that I will refurbish and restore them (thats what I do for a living). Part of that is to clean them up with the laser engraving, if I am going to build an 80% Gun for personal use that does not require a serial number.

You can go on Gunbroker and buy Slides but the serial number will not match your frame. That’s because the slide serial does not matter.

Back