testtest

How Many Guns Do American Really Own?

According to California politicians, every criminal has at least one untraceable "ghost gun." I'm not sure how to add that number to all of the legally owned firearms. All joking aside, I feel confident stating that there are most likely more than 500 million functional firearms in the United States.

According to California politicians, every criminal has at least one untraceable "ghost gun." I'm not sure how to add that number to all of the legally owned firearms. All joking aside, I feel confident stating that there are most likely more than 500 million functional firearms in the United States.

So are all untraceable firearms now called " Ghost guns"? Because there are a lot of things that can make a gun untraceable. Even with serial numbers. They may be traceable, but when they come back to say a cop, who bought it in 1962 what good was tracing it?

So are all untraceable firearms now called " Ghost guns"? Because there are a lot of things that can make a gun untraceable. Even with serial numbers. They may be traceable, but when they come back to say a cop, who bought it in 1962 what good was tracing it?

From my research, the term "Ghost Gun" is yet another term used by the anti-2A crowd that does not appear to have an accepted definition. In one article from an anti-gun group that I recently read, they defined "Ghost Guns" in the second paragraph as guns without serial numbers that are assembled by the end user from unfinished parts kits. This seemed fairly straightforward, until the fourth paragraph, where they defined a "Ghost Guns" as any guns without serial numbers. By the end of the same article, they seemed to be implying that any gun with an unreadable or obliterated serial number also counted as a Ghost Gun.

It worries me that studies and articles funded or written by Bloomberg backed organizations are seen as legitimate scientific material. I do not know of any other accepted form of science where the thing being studied does not have to be clearly defined, but this seems to be acceptable any time the subject matter involves guns.

Well than, it looks like I’m gonna need a bigger #2 penciled then :unsure: 😁😁

Ok, two then. The second as your back-up.

image-of-two-yellow-pencils-with-eraser-KRNFBT.jpg

Anybody other than me ever wondered why the number one selling pencil in the world is a #2? Hate to admit it, but I have! ;):rolleyes::unsure:

Back