testtest

How many....

Everyone who knows me knows I always have a wit in the chamber and the safety off.
1706668552081.gif

Handguns do you have on or near your person at any given time?

I usually have 5 in my truck with ammo and one on my person.

Too many?
Why? You can only use one at a time. Even if you have a backup, that’s still just two. When you leave the others in your vehicle you’re asking to have them stolen. (Ditto if you’re in a wreck. ). Then you’ll get to explain to the PD “why” these weapons are out on the street or risk having them used in a crime and then being traced back to you. Why ask for problems?The only time I’d ever have a handgun in a vehicle that I wasn’t carrying would be enroute to a range.

Every month 75,000 vehicles are stolen in the U.S. I wonder how many of those vehicles had a firearm left in it. Stolen vehicles are one source of firearms for thieves.
Anyone who leaves a gun in their car unattended and not in a safe is
Why? You can only use one at a time. Even if you have a backup, that’s still just two. When you leave the others in your vehicle you’re asking to have them stolen. (Ditto if you’re in a wreck. ). Then you’ll get to explain to the PD “why” these weapons are out on the street or risk having them used in a crime and then being traced back to you. Why ask for problems?The only time I’d ever have a handgun in a vehicle that I wasn’t carrying would be enroute to a range.
You can use two at a time.

Just sayin'.

Though I usually have a firearm accessible to me on my person or by my bed when I'm asleep, I will usually reach for a knife if the threat is in the house or nearby.

I've been training with knives since the 1980's(Escrima/Arnis/Kali). But even when I have a knife (on my weak hand that's not weak because I do knife training with it daily...:)) I have a firearm on my strong side.

I was taught the corto/largo principle many years ago that I still follow. (Knife or empty hand techniques for 5 feet or closer(corto), a firearm for anything farther (largo).

Back