testtest

How the AR-15 Changed the Firearms World

I never appreciated the AR until they improved greatly. There is no comparison between what I have now and what I carried in the military. I recently obtained a new 308 Mega Arms build that had not been previously fired. It is a beautiful rifle and has great ability in long range accuracy but it weighs a ton with scope. The AR's that you can get today are much more advanced than the pencil barreled maggy mattels.

Definitely a good read, but my personal favorite is the black rifle. I feel it’s mandatory reading for any fan of the platform.
800FF3FF-7235-437E-9A54-1905EF77FAF0.jpeg

"problems encountered in the field"? More like "life threatening problems during fire fights." Early models jammed if you dropped a cigarette ash on it.

"problems encountered in the field"? More like "life threatening problems during fire fights." Early models jammed if you dropped a cigarette ash on it.
Nah. It had far more to do with the problems directly related with switching propellants, non chromed chambers and lack of cleaning in less than desirable conditions than it did cigarette ashes.

Back