testtest

How to Legally Own a Machine Gun

Step 1
Have a ton of 💵💵💵💵💵💰💰💰💰💸💸💸💸 because nothing about a full auto is cheap
Disagree. There IS a cheaper way. ;)

1691077702909.png

1691077803270.png

german-mp43-machine-gun.jpg

That's a 30 to 50 thousand dollar investment. Ammo for it is nearly impossible to find these days which may not be a bad thing since original parts are evern harder to come by. Break a numbered part and see your investment shrink. But like fine art, they are great to look at.

When I was a kid growing up in L.A., you could buy a full auto MAC at Rettings in Culver City for $200 in the 1970s. Full auto was basically the same price as semi-auto versions. You just paid the $200 stamp.

I'd like to get a few more silencers, but it is just too much of a hassle and don't want to be on any more lists. Supposedly sawed-off shotguns are legal in Canada and silencers are legal in New Zealand...or so I've heard.

Police-dogK9-jumps-car.gif

german-mp43-machine-gun.jpg

That's a 30 to 50 thousand dollar investment. Ammo for it is nearly impossible to find these days which may not be a bad thing since original parts are evern harder to come by. Break a numbered part and see your investment shrink. But like fine art, they are great to look at.
In the movie "Fury" this was Brad Pitts firearm of choice while his other crew members carried "grease guns while I had the experience of shooting the Rising SMG - and cleaning and shooting etc.

In the late 1950s, Hunter's Lodge, Interarmco's retail outlet in Alexandria, VA, offered casually DEWATed Sten guns for $14.95, and Thompson 1928A1s and StG44s for $79.95. Full-auto anti-aircraft cannons and other wheeled artillery were displayed for sale in the parking lot.
Went up there in the early 60's with my dad and one of his friends who picked out a nice looking Thompson M1A1 from a crate of them and their gunsmith dewated it as we watched. I got to pick out this 98k for my for my birthday from a case of them across the street in one of their huge warehouses. Those days are gone for ever!

YOH.jpg

Fortunately I got to shoot more than a few select fire and/or full auto types back in the day so don't have a burning need for one. I certainly can't afford one now, keeping up with ammo is hard enough for lever guns and revolvers ;-)

Back