testtest

How to Make Appendix Carry Holsters More Comfortable

Clinger holsters sells these little pads that go under your holster. I think all their holsters come with them now. I bought a No Print Wonder ( they've since changed the name) for my XD Mod 2 and it is ridiculously comfortable and barely prints.

Edited to clarify this is an OWB holster so it really has nothing to do with appendix carry. The pads could though. I can't bring myself to point a gun at my crotch.

Clinger holsters sells these little pads that go under your holster. I think all their holsters come with them now. I bought a No Print Wonder ( they've since changed the name) for my XD Mod 2 and it is ridiculously comfortable and barely prints.

Edited to clarify this is an OWB holster so it really has nothing to do with appendix carry. The pads could though. I can't bring myself to point a gun at my crotch.

yup... just buy extra Velcro dots. It’s called the clinger cushion. It’s basically almost identical to the backing that attaches to mag holders from places like Alien Gear/Vedder. I don’t know who has the idea first.

As for the article, I’ve tried the heel cushion but it was too thick for me, made my gun print.

Clinger holsters was better when they were comfort holsters. I have two from them from that time. They had suede and leather backing on the kydex that was incredibly comfortable. Since they became clinger I've got two that came for my firearms that the fit is just terrible. After sending them back twice I gave up. Now that they have that left,right anyway you want it as long as its a ambidextrous design the appendix holster I'm done.

For me the quality has dropped I no longer recommend them.

Glad you like yours.

Clinger holsters was better when they were comfort holsters. I have two from them from that time. They had suede and leather backing on the kydex that was incredibly comfortable. Since they became clinger I've got two that came for my firearms that the fit is just terrible. After sending them back twice I gave up. Now that they have that left,right anyway you want it as long as its a ambidextrous design the appendix holster I'm done.

Glad you like yours.

I had to send mine back too. They had to remold the thing. It finally fit the gun on the second try. I still buy the cushions though... I just use them on non-Clinger holsters.

Glad you like yours.

Mine is a hybrid and probably the most comfortable right out of the box OWB holster I own.

Or maybe ask her to 'rub it better' if it causes a sore spot!!!! ;):):):):eek:
Earlier (actually last night) when I made this post referenced above, it didn't occur to me that it might be taken wrong. But as the night/day passed on since, I began to think maybe it would be and therefore the reason for this post ........

My intent was to 'play back' to our times as little boys when we would get a 'booboo' and our moms would "kiss it to make it better". However, I intentionally chose to not use the word 'kiss' so as to not seem to be a sexual innuendo even relative to our wives, rather just a play on words and times to make a funny.

I recognize the written word doesn't always convey the same emotion and/or nuance as the spoken word, and in light of that fact I'll apologize here to anyone who was, or might be offended by the post in question. I'm sorry if there was any inference by anyone regarding anything other than just a simple play on words.

Back