testtest

i already knew there wasn't much hope...of a longer life

yeah, i just checked the Michelin site, they got the Defender 2 for my car, up to 80,000 tread life/warranty.

could possibly be the last tires i'll have to buy given my age as well, and driving years left in me....
I run a small fleet of Toyota Tundra trucks, and recently added a Sequoia to the fleet. All of the trucks roll on Michelins but the Sequoia came with an off brand, I will put a set of Michelins on it soon.

I run a small fleet of Toyota Tundra trucks, and recently added a Sequoia to the fleet. All of the trucks roll on Michelins but the Sequoia came with an off brand, I will put a set of Michelins on it soon.
i always like Michelins, but when i had the garage, the customers in that area were more like Sears & Roebuck wallet carriers.

my personal choices would be Michelin, Continental, Firestone/Bridgestone, Goodyear, Hankook, i don't have any experience with Toyo, or Yokohama, but i don't hear anything bad about those either.

however.....bad experiences with Uniroyal, General, Falcon

michellins are my preference for the passenger vehicles....HOWEVER
our motor home has hankook commercial tires for OTR trucks
one word STELLAR
i use balance beads and correct pressures and they ride great, are wearing very even, compound is not hard but is not soft either

pressure on any tire and any vehicle is key to long life and proper wear

right pressure base don weight on the axle will achieve correct tire contact patch and longer tread life.

Back