testtest

I asked Santa for a Springfield Professional

I asked for a 1500 Laramie. Don't see it in the driveway. This is why I always buy my own goddamn gifts.
This is precisely the answer. It's kind of one of my big philosophies in life. After being disappointed in some way by damn near everyone I ever loved or cared about, I long ago decided that it was prudent to ONLY count on myself.

A line from a Queen song sums it up succinctly. " All through the years in the end it appears there was never really anyone but me."

This is precisely the answer. It's kind of one of my big philosophies in life. After being disappointed in some way by damn near everyone I ever loved or cared about, I long ago decided that it was prudent to ONLY count on myself.

A line from a Queen song sums it up succinctly. " All through the years in the end it appears there was never really anyone but me."

That, and everything I like is expensive and I do not expect anyone to buy it for me.

I learned long ago to keep my expectations extremely low, in fact...I don't really have any anymore. Always formulating Plan B, Plan C, etc. That way, if someone does something for me, it's a pleasant surprise and is truly appreciated.

Well, I asked for a gun and got babies bibs so I wouldn't dirty my shirts! I would have been more happier if I got underwear.
IMG_2217.jpeg

I’m gonna be that guy. Christmas is my absolute favorite day of the year. It’s the one day where my wife and I just revel in the day with our pets. If I have that I can’t be disappointed.

I wish you all peace, love and prosperity. Merry Christmas. Simon
As I type this I am sitting here with Phoebe and Jeff ( the kitties) and watching the birds and squirrels out back. The wonder twins are chasing each other around my weather vane. There are numerous squirrels who call my yard home, but these two are always together and always chasing each other around. Until the hawks hit the treetops overlooking the river. Then everyone hides.

I agree,as long as its me Kate and the 5 cats that's all we want,we do see family when we can,rather be just us and know beforehand and be happy,than try and please everyone and end up giving up our day to please everyone else,and what thanks do we get? Not a lot just moans about this and that,well if you want it differently stay home and leave us alone lol.
Happy Christmas everyone

Well rest assured everyone on the forum thinks you are a great guy but will still do nothing for you. 🤭🙄😵‍💫🤦‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂

By the way did you get the lump of coal I sent you???

Just kidding Bob and Merry Christmas.

I’m gonna be that guy. Christmas is my absolute favorite day of the year. It’s the one day where my wife and I just revel in the day with our pets. If I have that I can’t be disappointed.

I wish you all peace, love and prosperity. Merry Christmas. Simon

This. And right back at ya Simon, and the rest of the Armory Life denizens as well. Enjoy your time with loved ones and giving thanks for all we are lucky to have. Cheers.

If it were up to me I'd rather just stay home with my Wife and Gracie my 10 yr old Lab\Shepherd mix. But have to visit my dysfunctional family so I try to get right with Jesus before we venture out and also I make sure that filter thing that most people have in their heads is unclogged.

Other than lounging about in my new slippers like a python digesting a wildebeast after last night's dinner, Mrs Greener and I opened a couple gifts, then I went to my range and ran 100 rounds through my carry 1911. Playing with your toys on Christmas day is a great tradition. Now snacking on macadamias anticipating prime rib leftovers.

Back