testtest

I did a good thing after 39 years and a few months

powerboatr

Professional
My dear wife has been married to me 40 years this december, she is a gluten for punishment :ROFLMAO:
wonderful lady. I would die for her without a second thought, she is my greatest friend and soul mate
we were not well off during my navy times but we did pretty well
when ever we needed a new vehicle it was for pragmatic reasons specifically for what we needed to support our lifestyle and hobbies.
my wife always got the used car, these were not bad, just she didnt get to break them in as HER car.
sure we both drove each one of the 2, but she never had one that was really acquired for her to use for what ever, and of course both of us will use it as well, but i primary vehicle she gets to place first dent, stain etc

i have been doing some brain games to change her mind on her getting a new car for a month or so. finally she gave in to my charms :love::love:
so yesterday i traded off her 2012 ford edge, great car for a new 2023 Ford Explorer ST model,
i pray she never selects sport mode as its a screamer , when i test drove it

Attachments

• 20240419_105750.jpg
    20240419_105750.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 31
  • 20240419_105830.jpg
    20240419_105830.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 31
  • 20240419_105814.jpg
    20240419_105814.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 33
My dear wife has been married to me 40 years this december, she is a gluten for punishment :ROFLMAO:
wonderful lady. I would die for her without a second thought, she is my greatest friend and soul mate
we were not well off during my navy times but we did pretty well
when ever we needed a new vehicle it was for pragmatic reasons specifically for what we needed to support our lifestyle and hobbies.
my wife always got the used car, these were not bad, just she didnt get to break them in as HER car.
sure we both drove each one of the 2, but she never had one that was really acquired for her to use for what ever, and of course both of us will use it as well, but i primary vehicle she gets to place first dent, stain etc

i have been doing some brain games to change her mind on her getting a new car for a month or so. finally she gave in to my charms :love::love:
so yesterday i traded off her 2012 ford edge, great car for a new 2023 Ford Explorer ST model,
i pray she never selects sport mode as its a screamer , when i test drove it
Well done !!
Sometimes we just have to spoil the wife. Just because 👍🙂

Congratulations on nearly 40 years,with today's throw away society it's all too easy to walk away,I'm glad I'm 56 and kates 41 for the simple reason we were bought up to respect,love and take care of each other no matter what.
The Explorer looks perfect in grey very nice as for Sport Mode well sometimes things just have to be done lol 🙈

Back