testtest

I feel like I'm in New Mexico

In reality I'm in Ca. (Just as nutty) if not more. Got a DROS Delay today, so I guess I just wait it out and hope it doesn't take the full 30 days for a actual human to look at my background and see there is no reason to not Proceed. Hopefully it just comes down to having a common last name. Still pisses me of though.

In reality I'm in Ca. (Just as nutty) if not more. Got a DROS Delay today, so I guess I just wait it out and hope it doesn't take the full 30 days for a actual human to look at my background and see there is no reason to not Proceed. Hopefully it just comes down to having a common last name. Still pisses me of though.
do you have a permit to carry?

here in my state (RI) and a few others, you walk in, buy, sign, and walk out with in minutes.

do you have a permit to carry?

here in my state (RI) and a few others, you walk in, buy, sign, and walk out with in minutes.
I think I’ll keep our system. No permit required and still walk out in minutes as long as you’re not a prohibited person. Frankly I would even accept a small delay in exchange for not having to petition and pay the government in order to exercise my rights.

I think I’ll keep our system. No permit required and still walk out in minutes as long as you’re not a prohibited person. Frankly I would even accept a small delay in exchange for not having to petition and pay the government in order to exercise my rights.
i wish my state was like that, but you know, them dumb democraps.........know more about everything

I guess you should just consider yourself lucky that your state isn’t as rabidly anti gun as CA, NY, NJ, IL, MA, etc.
amen to that. i've said it here before, living in nj it takes a minimum of 6 weeks to get a handgun, which is part of the reason i have gravitated more toward rifles. but even that still takes about a week to get. :mad:

I am blessed living in Idaho but even here we are getting rumbles of bans, special permits, etc... But for the moment I can still walk in with my CCW and purchase a handgun and walk out.

Back