testtest

I got nothing, but disgust...

Sld1959

Hellcat
This is seriously disturbing. Two women arrested after taunting, abusing elderly woman during live stream. I could not listen except a few minutes. Saddest most vile thing in a while.

Give them life, yeah it's extreme but right now that's hiw I feel..

As reprehensible as what was on the news this morning, it seems some University of Louisville students live streamed themselves torturing and killing animals 😡😡😡

My only statement is what in all he// is wrong with youth these days???

CAll it what it is. These are feral, savage children from a violent, savage subculture. There are no parental, or societal controls over individuals who behave this way. Probably not for several generations. The media and the left are afraid to address the real issues. Good on the Sheriff for putting it on them so strongly. I am sure the left will be trying to make him out as a racist but they can go somewhere....

Trouble with the Internet, Social media sites of all kinds,and the "defund the police,don't talk down to snowflake" narrative,kids think they are untouchable,no respect these days at all makes me sad to think what it's come to,think back to wars gone by,barely kids old enough would go off to fight wars in foreign countries when kids these days think they are "gangsters or big and tough by posting stuff on social media" in thier bedroom waiting for mommy to bring them hot milk and cookies,can't make sh*t up these days

Sorry rant over

They all want to be famous on their social media. Finding employees in this industry must be difficult. Both fired form their jobs. Both now qualify for stay-at-home unemployment benefits+. Hopefully this will be challenged.

It also reminded me of the this :

A reason for the EVIL to take our lawful firearms! As long as we have them it keeps them less powerful. Stay the course and fight the good fight! My MIL never would put her parents into a retirement facility, cause she had seen 1st hand abuse when worked at a few back in the 60's and' 70's. She got out and worked other jobs. The 2 getting benefits for doing bad behavior is STUPID. A turn on Monopoly.....go directly to jail and collect $200. This case it might be more?

1681097174745.gif

A reason for the EVIL to take our lawful firearms! As long as we have them it keeps them less powerful. Stay the course and fight the good fight! My MIL never would put her parents into a retirement facility, cause she had seen 1st hand abuse when worked at a few back in the 60's and' 70's. She got out and worked other jobs. The 2 getting benefits for doing bad behavior is STUPID. A turn on Monopoly.....go directly to jail and collect $200. This case it might be more?

I do know, just as this illustrates, that there are bad people in health care. Much like a few bad cops give a black eye to the entire blue line to some people, the same happens in geriatrics.

But even as disgusting as this is, the vast, vast majority of health care workers in geriatrics are dedicated, hard working and empathetic people. My wife was a geriatric nurse for 40 years, and an aide for four years before that. And the people she worked with were dedicated loving individuals. My sister is a geriatric nurse and both of them were and are extremely dedicated to the elderly. I cannot count the free hours they spent, the nights my wife cried in the shower. The bruises on her arms, and elsewhere, even a few nice shiners, from dementia patients, the toll of watching 100s of people die and helping them to not be scared and be peaceful. I watched her with my own father and trust me, it's something you never forget and I was thankful she was there and knew how to make him pass on in peace. He'll she has seen more people die than I have even liked in my lifetime.

When I was a kid I was strongly against nursing homes but now, if that's my end, I am OK with it.

Last edited:
They all want to be famous on their social media. Finding employees in this industry must be difficult. Both fired form their jobs. Both now qualify for stay-at-home unemployment benefits+. Hopefully this will be challenged.

It also reminded me of the this :

that SOB should have been locked up to begin with when he showed signs of mental illness.

those people cannot be out in a free society.

Back