testtest

I hate driving down through Detroit

Not really. Women have been officially driving only very recently. Even without women drivers driving in the country was/is a very hazardous activity. They have a very low sense of cause and effect.
That’s the joke C man. Even now I think only very rich women with their husband/owner’s permission can drive. Or work. Or go to school.

Although I'm a rural southern boy who lives near a town of almost 5,000 population, I've had opportunities in the past 8 or 10 years to drive in some large metropolitan cities including St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Columbus, Louisville. Every time I'm in these cities I ponder, why would anyone choose to live in these places.

That’s the joke C man. Even now I think only very rich women with their husband/owner’s permission can drive. Or work. Or go to school.
Got it. The country has liberalized a lot in the last five years. Women drive, the dress code has changed, etc. All of this depends on your family/tribe which may maintain traditional restrictions. However, women have been in the workplace quite a long time now.

Although I'm a rural southern boy who lives near a town of almost 5,000 population, I've had opportunities in the past 8 or 10 years to drive in some large metropolitan cities including St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Columbus, Louisville. Every time I'm in these cities I ponder, why would anyone choose to live in these places.
And the big city folks alter the legislative landscape both state and federal because of their total lack of awareness and their self-centered snobbery. IMO we need a return to city-states of old. Elect your own leaders/councils and pay for their rotten ideas yourself. With the exception of national defense and commerce just leave us the hell alone.

Back