testtest

I made an American G36. Also I'm going to the hell for this.

stormhammer

Operator
“Mom, can we get an HK G36 or an SL-8?”
“Honey, we have a G36 at home…”

Back story - quite a few people on the internet were stating that the Springfield Saint Edge ATC I bought reminded them of an HK SL-8 or A G36.

I had a Hera Arms CQB stock sitting around so I did a temp fit ( didn’t go all the way due to the QD mount on the buffer plate - and it was time to make dinner, so maybe next week I'll get it swapped out )

GuR0TTZ.png

Okay yeah, I see the SL-8

Nzch9Eb.png

So, I wondered if I could find the carry handle/top rail from a G36, and Amazon did not disappoint. It's NCStar, it was $50, and it serves it's purpose.

wZG3fds.png

05x7P6v.png

So I mounted it like NCStar had it in the photos. But... well, it seemed backwards. A redditor told me to flip it. So I did. Noticed that it had two mlok type slots on the top so I managed to get a picatinny rail up there and threw on a red dot

HVquzx4.jpg

That height over bore though.... I was browsing through airsoft photos of how people did G36's and noticed some people running the NCStar rail moved it forward. -smacks head- of COURSE

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you, the American G36

344383183_2001604893512331_7976999169897116642_n.png

I am so going to hell for this monstrosity.

“Mom, can we get an HK G36 or an SL-8?”
“Honey, we have a G36 at home…”

Back story - quite a few people on the internet were stating that the Springfield Saint Edge ATC I bought reminded them of an HK SL-8 or A G36.

I had a Hera Arms CQB stock sitting around so I did a temp fit ( didn’t go all the way due to the QD mount on the buffer plate - and it was time to make dinner, so maybe next week I'll get it swapped out )

GuR0TTZ.png

Okay yeah, I see the SL-8

Nzch9Eb.png

So, I wondered if I could find the carry handle/top rail from a G36, and Amazon did not disappoint. It's NCStar, it was $50, and it serves it's purpose.

wZG3fds.png

05x7P6v.png

So I mounted it like NCStar had it in the photos. But... well, it seemed backwards. A redditor told me to flip it. So I did. Noticed that it had two mlok type slots on the top so I managed to get a picatinny rail up there and threw on a red dot

HVquzx4.jpg

That height over bore though.... I was browsing through airsoft photos of how people did G36's and noticed some people running the NCStar rail moved it forward. -smacks head- of COURSE

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you, the American G36

344383183_2001604893512331_7976999169897116642_n.png

I am so going to hell for this monstrosity.
You know, that’s pretty cool.

But yes, you’ll be going to the special hell with the other gun butchers…

and people who talk in the theater.

I'll be either putting the Hera Arms back on once I find a buffer plate laying around - or might go find a more skeleton type of stock - attach it to a LAW folder ( if it can work, the rear of the ATC is 0.25" thicker than the average AR where the buffer tube meets the detent - hence why the rear takedown pin spring is located under the pistol grip )

Back