testtest

I Must Be Nuts, At Least The Wife Thinks So

There is no indoor range in my area. If i want to go shooting its outside extreme heat or cold. Its really not an issue.
The cold never bothered me either up until my early 50’s
Since around that age I’d rather be warm.

And yes I’ve got an indoor range about 15 minutes from my apartment that on Wednesday charges only $12 for a quick 30 minute range time that gives me plenty of time to work on presentation and accuracy.

12 degrees outside with slight flurries so to relieve holiday stress I go to the outdoor range for some practice. 25 yards now time to drink some coffee and get warm while I clean my duty gun. Best part, I was the only one at the range...Shot my Saint patrol rifle at 50 yards as well...
I often go to the range in adverse conditions. Never to just target shoot though. When i do it I drill. God doesn't love you enough to part the clouds from the sky or turn up the heat just because some lowlife decided today was the day he was going to try to carjack you or kidnap your kid.

Point made.
52333177-2F78-457F-B871-3EF2E5EC10DE.gif

Point taken……….😬😬

Hi,

12 degrees outside with slight flurries so to relieve holiday stress I go to the outdoor range for some practice. 25 yards now time to drink some coffee and get warm while I clean my duty gun. Best part, I was the only one at the range...Shot my Saint patrol rifle at 50 yards as well...

Very nice. I need to find an outdoor range so as to practice in less-than-ideal conditions. I salute you. 😉

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back