testtest

I Ordered a .308 saint victor ar pistol from a licensed springfield dealer.

Tommy D

Alpha
Just wondering how long it takes for them to become available. i paid up front 5 weeks ago and they are still saying that they cant find any anywhere. I was wondering why when i see them in stock at other dealers. just wondering why the gun shop i frequent isnt able to get a gun when they are a springfield dealer.

I did the same. I paid for mine upfront about 3 and a half weeks ago, and I'm still waiting.

That’s why I don’t like to order, if the shop doesn’t have what I want, I will try to find something else, if not, I do without till they get it in again, but the one shop I visit usually has just about everything, they also buy in bulk, so they have more then one at a time in stock, I don’t like to wait unless it’s really a gun I want and no substitute will do.

I would tell you to get a refund, and go to a dealer that has it in stock. These guns are shipping, but your dealer took money for a product they knew they would be competing for items that thousands of other dealers are also fighting to get. For example one local high volume store has open orders for any AR no matter the brand or cost, and they will buy all of them. They gross around 10mil a year in sales. And have been receiving truck loads daily. So your local store has to compete with that. Even if they a licensed dealer they still have to compete for product.

I checked at a Turner's when getting ammo. They estimated delivery in Sept/Oct if it's not in stock for just about everything.

That’s why I don’t like to order, if the shop doesn’t have what I want, I will try to find something else, if not, I do without till they get it in again, but the one shop I visit usually has just about everything, they also buy in bulk, so they have more then one at a time in stock, I don’t like to wait unless it’s really a gun I want and no substitute will do.
Agreed. When I was looking for a 6.5 AR10 I went to one shop who said if I paid for it they would have it in a day or two. Decided to wait, drove to another shop the next day and they had one, bought it, I’ve since sold it. BCG issues.

Back