testtest

I was bored today, and mocked up a SAINT: Val Kilmer Heat rifle

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
I have been infatuated with the Colt 733 ever since seeing Heat for the first time as a child. Hmmm now that I look back was it really smart to let a kid watch Heat? It's weird what I considered kids movies. Anyway I mocked up one of my SAINTS and XD likes it very much. What do you think? Go all the way and switch the receiver to an A1 and make her happen. Or did you just vomit on your keyboard? I could have the first SAINT retro gun! Feels weird going Aluminum mags again.

IMG_8650.jpg

val-kilmers-quick-on-the-draw-and-the-reload-1655905895.jpg

original-deniro-heat-shootout-43-jpg-32db0c50-1.jpg

pic01.jpg

A buddy has one of those Colt pre-ban; A1 upper, pencil barrel, old-model collapsible stock…really fun to shoot. Light & fast handling.

I have all the pieces to build one of those but its not worth the $200 since I have a pinned 21st century 14.5 that does the same thing.

I have been infatuated with the Colt 733 ever since seeing Heat for the first time as a child. Hmmm now that I look back was it really smart to let a kid watch Heat? It's weird what I considered kids movies. Anyway I mocked up one of my SAINTS and XD likes it very much. What do you think? Go all the way and switch the receiver to an A1 and make her happen. Or did you just vomit on your keyboard? I could have the first SAINT retro gun! Feels weird going Aluminum mags again.

View attachment 43587
View attachment 43588

View attachment 43589

View attachment 43590
I’ve always loved the short M16’s.
Particularly the Vietnam era Commando
2931129D-F239-4267-94BB-23622B1B8C09.jpeg

Back