testtest

I wish this site

the obsrver

Master Class
had something like this information. After seeing how small the grip is on the rdp, I can't go that route. I know I know it is a micro compact, and I should of known.
Fitment is a big priority for me and it would be nice to have specs and comparisons like these.

Last edited:
You can compare Springfield handguns on this site. Go to the Springfield Armory site and click on COMPARE. Then you can pick the firearms you want to compare. Here’s an example:

And obviously, the Hellcat and Hellcat RDP are identical other than the height, due to the RDS on the RDP and the length of the barrel on the RDP.

yeah, but it does not have them up against a scale. For example, I like the 1911 ro compact. but how do I know how long the grip is? To me that is important as it tells me how it is going to fit my hand. I do not have huge hands or anything, but I just do not like the feel of a micro. I measured once and I think from webbing between thumb and index finger to bottom of palm while holding a pistol is 4 inches (iirc) and a micro at 2.5 just does not feel right.
On the above site I posted they show the emp champ contour at about 3.25, which is much better but 3.5-3.75 would be even better.

Last edited:
So the best I can guess is if from the beaver tail to the top of slide is pretty much 2in on the emp champ and if it is the same on the ro compact, the ro is 5in high (according to the specs) which would leave 3in from beaver tail to bottom of grip???????

Last edited:
Back