testtest

If I seem a little pissed off this is why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassbob

Emissary
Apparently the incoming administration isn't wasting any time. I saw this before I headed home from work tonight. I was so pissed off I think I scared the **** out of at least 10 other drivers on the way home.

135531004_3869545936424090_4754705245895705613_n.jpg

Some of this may pass to a certain extent, others I don’t think they will. I don’t think HR 127 would pass, just because the left thinks they can do this, some of them know and will not vote for it, plus it would end up in the SCOTUS.

Some of this may pass to a certain extent, others I don’t think they will. I don’t think HR 127 would pass, just because the left thinks they can do this, some of them know and will not vote for it, plus it would end up in the SCOTUS.
SCOTUS won't do diddly squat. I honestly believe they've been compromised much the same as the majority of politicians in DC, and across the nation. I half expect a number of the conservative SCOTUS judges to start rapidly retiring.

I remember when Obama Care (The Affordable Care Act) passed and was taken to the SCOTUS, the SCOTUS upheld the law and John Roberts said something like "That's what they wanted, so they get what they voted for." I know that wasn't exactly what he said, but seeing all the proposed firearm laws reminds me of that. I think "we" may get what "we" voted for. :(

I remember when Obama Care (The Affordable Care Act) passed and was taken to the SCOTUS, the SCOTUS upheld the law and John Roberts said something like "That's what they wanted, so they get what they voted for." I know that wasn't exactly what he said, but seeing all the proposed firearm laws reminds me of that. I think "we" may get what "we" voted for. :(

The problem is John Roberts was the only conservative that voted for it. The deciding vote at that. And that isn't the only time. He has a history now of siding with the liberals. Justice Barrett negates John Roberts vote. ;-)

One can only hope.
We all certainly hope for the best, but I honestly think the people coming into power are going to be like a bunch of 5 yr olds pumped-up on power and loose in a candy store. The country we knew and grew up in will never be the same. Just my opinion as usual, but anyone that voted for this incoming s4!tstorm should come to realize that they are accomplices in the problem, and not the solution. As the old saying goes, "When you're up to your a$$ in alligators, it's usually too late to ask whose job it was to drain the swamp".

We all certainly hope for the best, but I honestly think the people coming into power are going to be like a bunch of 5 yr olds pumped-up on power and loose in a candy store. The country we knew and grew up in will never be the same. Just my opinion as usual, but anyone that voted for this incoming s4!tstorm should come to realize that they are accomplices in the problem, and not the solution. As the old saying goes, "When you're up to your a$$ in alligators, it's usually too late to ask whose job it was to drain the swamp".
So you mean just like Trump acted??

??? I don't recall him being power hungry. I do recall him fixing a whole lot of broken crap/regulations, and restoring some pride back in the nation after the previous administration's 8 yrs of failed policies/practices. I think having to constantly be in a "repel boarders" frame of mind might make anyone a bit "edgy".

Last edited:
So you mean just like Trump acted??
I don't think anyone can answer that question without directly violating the rules as recently reposted as a reminder. Guys, I'm passionate about all this as you are (except that I'm right)😁. The problem we're facing, is moving forward without disrespecting the forum or one another. Please find another venue to vent politically.

??? I don't recall him being power hungry. I do recall him fixing a whole lot of broken crap/regulations, and restoring some pride back in the nation after the previous administrations 8 yrs of failed policies/practices. I think having to constantly be in a "repel boarders" frame of mind might make anyone a bit "edgy".
I do agree with you 100% that he did many great things however I stand by my feelings that he also at times acted like a spoiled child not a grown man in charge of the greatest nation on earth.

I don't think anyone can answer that question without directly violating the rules as recently reposted as a reminder. Guys, I'm passionate about all this as you are (except that I'm right)😁. The problem we're facing, is moving forward without disrespecting the forum or one another. Please find another venue to vent politically.
This thread is in the lounge where polite respectful talk on politics is allowed and I have seen no mud slinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back