testtest

I’ll be gone for awhile…….

Update, still in hospital, doing good, they didn’t have to remove my spleen or any part of my pancreas, did repair a hernia, might get to get home in a day or two, sore as hell though
That's awesome news!! I've been thinking about you the last couple of days and hoping things went well. Thank you for the update, now comes the easy (sort of) part. Gaming, and the forum... you got it! Like @Bassbob said, no chasing nurses, eh!!;)

That's awesome news!! I've been thinking about you the last couple of days and hoping things went well. Thank you for the update, now comes the easy (sort of) part. Gaming, and the forum... you got it! Like @Bassbob said, no chasing nurses, eh!!;)
at my age, when i had my back operations, even if i was able to chase a nurse, i'd not wanna catch her....

they nearly all looked like this...

1705163318341.png

i hope Anni's nurses looked better

Last edited:
Update, still in hospital, doing good, they didn’t have to remove my spleen or any part of my pancreas, did repair a hernia, might get to get home in a day or two, sore as hell though
Anni, that's the best news we've seen on this forum in a month of Sundays. Now it's time to heal so lay back and enjoy all of the attention, and work on getting folks to bring you some food that was prepared somewhere other than the hospital!

View attachment 50607
My bedside companion for coughing….thats what hurts…,,
Hey, I got one of those last year! Mine's pink and heart-shaped--or maybe it has a picture of a heart on it, been a while since I saw it--but it was 'cause I wasn't supposed to put any pressure or tension on my chest. I'm using that as a doctor-ordered "prescription" to NEVER do another push-up EVER for the rest of my life.

My rehab nurses--there were at least four of five of them, in various needed specialties, all of whom I'm sure were paid for by hours billed to Medicare--were a lot of fun. On really good days there would be three of them at a time in my room and it was like a party. I got the distinct impression that I was the most "live" client they'd worked with in a long time, and ugly and foul-mouthed and lecherous as I am, I was still the highlight of their workday. That's kinda sad when you think about it, and also very gratifying. ;) I'm sure I was the star of many, many "How did YOUR day go, Honey?" stories. :LOL:

Back