testtest

I’ll be gone for awhile…….

1000011198.jpg

The world through the eyes of regular people.

1000011204.jpg

The world through the eyes of @Annihilator

1000011203.jpg

All jokes aside get better my friend as you will be missed while you're recovering.

Don't worry because in your absence @Belt Fed will fill your shoes while you're gone regaling all of us with fantastical stories of his amazing Buick and Yeet Cannon collection. 🤪

The world through the eyes of regular people.

View attachment 49647

The world through the eyes of @Annihilator

View attachment 49648

All jokes aside get better my friend as you will be missed while you're recovering.

Don't worry because in your absence @Belt Fed will fill your shoes while you're gone regaling all of us with fantastical stories of his amazing Buick and Yeet Cannon collection. 🤪
Ya’ll admit it … you cant drive around anymore and not see a Buick and start to chuckle.. and think of yeet cannons 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪

Update, had a visit with my Nephrologist today, kidney function is still very good in the one with the tumor, found out it’s size is between a golf ball and tennis ball and hasn’t spread any further. Hopefully my surgery is still tentatively next Wednesday. 🤞🤞

Yea, they had issues of getting all 3 surgeons to get together on a date and then getting me scheduled with the operating room, OSU I guess is a busy place.
well then you tell them you "gots lots of friends with benefits (or guns), that'll go there and MAKE THEM operate on you NOW DAMMIT...!!!!!

of course, many of us are hiding behind "cloaking devices" and will never be taken alive, if they find us.....

Yea, they had issues of getting all 3 surgeons to get together on a date and then getting me scheduled with the operating room, OSU I guess is a busy place.
No reason you have to wait so long. Several of us here have stated that we have very nice , sharp knives . I know how to sew .... well it might not be a perfectly straight line .... but I know how to do it and I bet many others here know how also.

All you gotta do is let us know. 🤓 👨‍🦳

Back