testtest

I’ll be gone for awhile…….

Update, everything went well yesterday at the consultation, all was explained and my outcome is very good, no date yet for surgery, all 3 doctors and operation are trying to get all together, should be within the next 2 weeks, just hate the waiting part.

Update, my doctors have all cleared me for the surgery, hopefully within the next few weeks, the reason for the delay was, I had to start over from the beginning due to the doctors and hospital were out of my network (AGH in Pittsburgh), now all will be done at OSU, Columbus Oh, James Cancer Group which are all in my network, so it should be soon.

Update, my doctors have all cleared me for the surgery, hopefully within the next few weeks, the reason for the delay was, I had to start over from the beginning due to the doctors and hospital were out of my network (AGH in Pittsburgh), now all will be done at OSU, Columbus Oh, James Cancer Group which are all in my network, so it should be soon.
That's awesome news! Forward movement is good...you got this!! :)

Update, tentative date for my surgery is Jan 10, there are going to be 3 surgeons I guess, my main doctor, a general surgeon and a vascular surgeon. 🤞🤞
good news, i will wish you all the best now, and keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

i do this now, cuz on Jan. 2nd, i have jury duty...and i might get locked up.....

once in jail, i'll have no internet access.....

wife said she will bake me a cake, with saw blades in it..

i said to her..."jesus h. christ, you know i'm a diabetic and can't eat cake"....

sometimes that woman just forgets.

Great news !

Did you ask why no plastic surgeon for the “extra inches “ 😜
1703801799747.gif

Back