testtest

Illinois subjects, step up.

I'm quite sure my company doesn't want me to use their name nor my title.
I'm a citizen plain and simple.
So it appears a modern day citizen who loves their second amendment rights is not able to fill out every box.
I'm vouching for my rights not my company's

I get you. What I meant, for example. I'm in heavy equipment repair and my title is service technician. Nothing specific or identifying to my employer. But I get the need for anonymity

It will not accept my address. I put my address in it states invalid characters in address line. I put in my address as it is on my drivers license it states invalid character. No periods no capital street name or capital street name. I've tried it seven ways from sunday it says invalid character 🤷‍♂️
As for my first post I put citizen, title Mr.that part was ok Address will not let me.
It fubared!

Address keeps coming up red as says invalid character, everything else was okay

It will not accept my address. I put my address in it states invalid characters in address line. I put in my address as it is on my drivers license it states invalid character. No periods no capital street name or capital street name. I've tried it seven ways from sunday it says invalid character 🤷‍♂️
As for my first post I put citizen, title Mr.that part was ok Address will not let me.
It fubared!

Address keeps coming up red as says invalid character, everything else was okay
Sorry man, that's a bummer

In a nutshell what does it do?
The bill or by stating opposition? The bill itself is essentially the slime bill of 94 rehashed with all the new approaches they've learned since then. Expansion of red flag. 18-20 year olds not quite citizens. Banning semi-automatic rifles, shotguns and handguns. Yes, all. Prohibiting the manufacturing, of banned items. So yeah. Springfield should have some skin in the game as well as Rock rover arms and others. Banning standard capacity magazines. Registration of all firearms. "Little lord fatboy" our governor, is trying to bring Canada down to the mid-west don't ya know.
By creating a witness, and stating support or oppose, you are going "on the record" as taking a position. They can't say, "well, there's been no outcry from the people." When there's an electronic trail stating that there is. Kinda like when many of us opposed the "new final rule" regarding braced pistols. Same thing but on a local level for the state of Illinois.

Last edited:
I filled out a slip through another site. There are law suits waiting in the wings to fight this.

Stand your ground and don't give up hope. We can win this. (y)

Almost the entire bill flies in the face of the Bruen decision, which means ( at some point) it will be tossed by the SCOTUS.

What really needs to happen is a federal version of Missouri's SAPA or something similar. Any authorities ( state or federal) who attempt to pass or enforce any unconstitutional gun laws ought to be held accountable with penalties that include disbarment or permanent disqualification from public work and a massive fine.

Of course it has now passed as expected. Now we are in for several years of angst and confusion as all the pro gun organizations begin the lawsuit process to have the new law overturned. :mad:

I guess those of us carrying Hellcats better consider what we need to switch to.

Last edited:
Quote from article:
“…….with Republican state Rep. Jim Durkin voting in favor of the bill.
"They have no sporting use," Rep. Durkin said, during the vote. "They have no target use. Their only purpose is killing people. And I don't see a justification for that."

———-

That’s interesting because hunters in many states kill feral hogs and predators with MSR’s and countless target shoot with them

Of course it has now passed as expected. Now we are in for several years of angst and confusion as all the pro gun organizations begin the lawsuit process to have the new law overturned. :mad:

I guess those of us carrying Hellcats better consider what we need to switch to.
Until this nonsense gets worked out through the court, I ordered from Springfield some 10 round magazines just to cover my butt if I get stopped by the overzealous policemen in the village I live in.

Back