testtest

Illinois subjects, step up.

Of course it has now passed as expected. Now we are in for several years of angst and confusion as all the pro gun organizations begin the lawsuit process to have the new law overturned. :mad:

I guess those of us carrying Hellcats better consider what we need to switch to.
It's not law yet. It most likely will be, but not yet. Sunday night the senate is supposed to take it up on their end. They allegedly have one week left of their lame-duck session. I'm sure those bast@rds are gonna try and strip away our rights.
If I gotta switch carry pieces, I will. Now I gotta go find more P220 mags.

Quote from article:
“…….with Republican state Rep. Jim Durkin voting in favor of the bill.
"They have no sporting use," Rep. Durkin said, during the vote. "They have no target use. Their only purpose is killing people. And I don't see a justification for that."

———-

That’s interesting because hunters in many states kill feral hogs and predators with MSR’s and countless target shoot with them
Our tyrants on both sides of the isle do not mind lying and spewing misinformation to push an agenda.

We have this also, screen capture from email received from NAGR. We have strength in numbers, and by ignoring us, they admit they don't see us as constituents.
Please guys, whatever you can do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230107-163655_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230107-163655_Gmail.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 52
One of the fellas at Sigtalk hooked me up with Illinois gun rights on Facebook. They have their finger on what's going on in real time. I encourage anyone who's concerned about this to scoot on over and join.
Here's another link to let your people know where you stand, since they're not clearing out the phone numbers voicemail.

I have already filed mine. Not that it matters to our tyrants. At least I get to let them know I don't agree with their ideals.

Back