testtest

Illinois

This law is basically the AWB of 94 but with the exception that it bans by type and description and by name.
We lost ability to have any 50 cal centerfire cartridge or firearm.
Then we're limited in pistol mags to 15 rounds and rifles to 10. No exceptions for 22s . Then the icing on the cake is mandatory registration with the state police of all weapons and mags. This jag-bag is determined to ruin Illinois. Taxing everything and anything possible. Businesses leaving left and right. Yeah, we're doomed
There's that "r" word again. What happens if you don't register? Oh yeah your breaking the law. Oh crap, just like those murderers in Windy City. Yeah sorry smooch my backside you fat jabba the hut **** ant.

it appears to me that the majority of the Democrats are deficators!
If they can't crap on our constitution they are not happy.
I grew up on the south side of Chicago and graduated high school in 59.
My parents allowed me to build a 40' 22 range in the basement.
In stead of physical education in high school I enrolled in ROTC. For a short time while a senior I was on the rifle team.
Before finishing college I got a factory job with International Harvester a short walk from home. I joined their sportsman's club and began shooting gallery pistol at a local suburban police range, and a few club ranges.
Bought my first DCM 1911, 03A3, and 30 carbine at this time.
I returned to college first in Chicago then headed west.
Got my first degree in South Dakota and eventually got a second degree in Wyoming a few years later.
I was very fortunate to be able to cross the Mississippi!
I still enjoy making gunsmoke.

Our state is the laughing stock of the country. This fat b@stard kept everyone locked up during the "scamdemic" Ran numerous business into the ground. Caused the ruin of an entire generation of kids education. On the heels of all this, the state re-elected this POS Just so he could turn around and $hit on our rights.
As someone who left a blue leftist state (when it was just starting to get bad) in 2007 and moved my family 1,100 miles to a free red state, you have to make your own personal choice.

Are you more comfortable staying and living as a second class citizen under the thumb of tyrants or will you make a change and reclaim your rights? I get that some people have sick relatives or own a farm or otherwise just can’t move. But many others can and don’t.

You can always visit family and friends. Living in a place that restricts your rights was a non-starter for me and my wife. But that’s just us.

I just saw a news report on Water's World that they are actively pushing voter registrations and mail-in ballots for/from convicts in jail...

Cook County Jail Country Club.
The sheriff is pathetic fool. He’s told what to do by CC Board. He had, or still has, a “good behavior” pizza party for the inmates, allowing inmates to order out for food delivery to the jail. Not a joke.
This reward program continued even after some perverted inmates were constantly spanking the monkey in full view the Asst States Attorneys and public defenders that were doing jail interviews.
They may have not enjoyed the privileges, but it was a testament to the lack of management within the CC jail system.

It was rumored that this recent attempt of inmate ballot harvesting was on behalf of the incumbent mayor Betelgeuse, but that seems unlikely. CC Jail is run by her adversary and if there’s any shenanigans it came for the benefit of the third place front runner, a CC board member.

It would seem that mayor "BEETLE JUICE" of Chicago. Has been given her walking papers
downloadxd14.jpg

Cook County Jail Country Club.
The sheriff is pathetic fool. He’s told what to do by CC Board. He had, or still has, a “good behavior” pizza party for the inmates, allowing inmates to order out for food delivery to the jail. Not a joke.
This reward program continued even after some perverted inmates were constantly spanking the monkey in full view the Asst States Attorneys and public defenders that were doing jail interviews.
They may have not enjoyed the privileges, but it was a testament to the lack of management within the CC jail system.

It was rumored that this recent attempt of inmate ballot harvesting was on behalf of the incumbent mayor Betelgeuse, but that seems unlikely. CC Jail is run by her adversary and if there’s any shenanigans it came for the benefit of the third place front runner, a CC board member.

Tom Dart was (while I was still in Illinois) in charge of a task force of police (and I use the term loosely) who's job it was to get lists of people who had any violations (going back 30 years) that could be used to pull their FOID card.Then send officers to their home to retrieve the FOID card & check for firearms. I was told by a cook county officer that if you had an invalid FOID card & in possession of firearms or ammunition. It could be considered a class 5 felony

Dart is always under the thumb of Preckwinkle. His last challenge I was surprised he made re-election. He pays plenty to remain in favor the County Democrat Party nod of approval. It’s something that the challengers can’t afford to do. He’s not a LEO and never was, sheriff is a title, he’s strictly a politician.

x

As for the repeal of The Ban….
the Dems JB&Raoul will used the legal process as means to defeat the opposing lawyers…essentially your IL tax dollars will be paying millions to select law firms to appeal, appeal, stall, redirect, motions upon motion to drain their challengers coffers.

Meanwhile, taxes will need to be raised to pay for this action, and the State continues to go further down into debt. As lenient sentencing for violent assailants gets shorter and shorter and jails are emptier than ever before, they, JB & IL pols refuse to acknowledge failures of the drug and violent crime social justice policies.

Dart is always under the thumb of Preckwinkle. His last challenge I was surprised he made re-election. He pays plenty to remain in favor the County Democrat Party nod of approval. It’s something that the challengers can’t afford to do. He’s not a LEO and never was, sheriff is a title, he’s strictly a politician.

x

As for the repeal of The Ban….
the Dems JB&Raoul will used the legal process as means to defeat the opposing lawyers…essentially your IL tax dollars will be paying millions to select law firms to appeal, appeal, stall, redirect, motions upon motion to drain their challengers coffers.

Meanwhile, taxes will need to be raised to pay for this action, and the State continues to go further down into debt. As lenient sentencing for violent assailants gets shorter and shorter and jails are emptier than ever before, they, JB & IL pols refuse to acknowledge failures of the drug and violent crime social justice policies.
Talking about our tax dollars being used against us , I don't remember which lawsuit it was but the anti gunners have hired " experts " to testify and they are charging upwards of 4400 - $800 dollars an hour plus that amount for travel time. I so hope we can stomp them into the ground on this.

That’s the thing about politicians gaining the upperhand over lawsuits, they farm out much of there litigating to private (donors) attorneys. The can big down the courts for years and the firms just get richer as do political action committees (PAC’s) and Bundlers. Money has a deliberate way to make it back into the pockets of pols.
There’s no rush to settle these cases as they become fodder for any upcoming election talking points.
It was no secret JB personally financed two (2) IL supreme court justices campaigns with hundreds of thousands of dollars this past November election cycle. It’s also no secret JB has a gubernatorial personal staff he pays the salaries for out of his pocket, on top and in addition to their IL paid pensionable salaries.

So expect further wrangling on The Ban to stretch into November 2024.

Until the SCOTUS takes a position, nothing is gonna change. 7th Appellate is dragging heels even after clear concise rulings by 7th southern (judge McGlynn) and concurrent judgements in the 5th (judge Alito) and 9th (judge Benitez) . 9th circuit is almost more corrupt than Illinois. They jumped the 3 judge panel and snatched it up as en bonc so they could solidify and stall any momentum in Garland v Banta. The shame of it all is, there's no repercussions for any of it. The judges don't get disbarred, the governors aren't penalized and the state's attorneys just spend our money fighting us to no end. There has to be some accountability.
Illinois is owned by unions and leftists. TBH , I enjoy union wages and benefits but I can't stand this marriage with the government they have. You don't have to bury your head in the sand. If people don't open their eyes, well, I don't know. It doesn't look like a prosperous future.

As for the mandatory registration, your first offense is a misdemeanor, each subsequent violation is a felony. Many have neutered their shotguns, transferred ARs to family out of state and plugged pistol mags to 15. Those that give a $h!t. They've added emergency actions and modded the FOID system so much in recent weeks, nobody trusts anybody. They want to know what ammo you're purchasing as well. Anyone who has any knowledge of 5th grade history will see similarities between the war for independence and now as well as every oppressive government that's been overthrown in the last couple centuries. By the way , to gov fatboy , pluck yew 🖕

Back